This hotel is in the centre of the city and a stroll around will satisfy the most demanding tourist. The reception, the lifts and the rooms were perfectly clean and perfumed. The check in and check out procedures were a bit too long, but professional without problems. The breakfast was excellent, extremely rich and varied: I strongly advise to try the sweets, they are delicious! Finally, the view from the room I was given was really amazing, encompassing part of the city and the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International