All reviewssea viewclub roomshuttle servicethe hotel offersrecommend this hotelrooms are bighotel is beautifulbusiness tripfour nightsnice viewoutdoor poolenjoyed my staybusiness hotelhotel staffspacityairport
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It was a really good stay for me and my cousin at this very good hotel and such a nice place just beside the Izmir beach. Hereby I want to thank to all of Hotel Staff and specially Mr. Onur for his kind support and hospitality

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Funda C, Genel Müdür at Wyndham Grand Izmir Ozdilek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Mohammad Pooyan S,
Greetings from İzmir. We thank you for your review. I'm delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Your good words will be shared with the team & especially with our Front Office Manager Mr. Onur.
We wish to welcome you here again soon.
Kind Regards,

Wyndham Grand İzmir

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

If you have a chance, you should definitely stay in the rooms with sea view. To wake up with an awesome sea view is the best thing in the hotel and also the breakfast, of course. Although you are in diet or something, you have to give a break and eat whatever you want in that delicious, open buffet breakfast. The aim of the hotel is to make you feel comfortable. You can enjoy with the pool, sauna, fitness and Turkish bath. In addition, rooms are very clean. I would love to stay there again. I totally recommend you as well. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Funda C, Genel Müdür at Wyndham Grand Izmir Ozdilek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Ms. Rana Ö.,

Greetings from İzmir. Thank you for your great feedback. I am pleased to learn that you felt comfortable during your stay.I wish you many more equally positive experiences with us or any other Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.

Best regards

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in August, the hotel has amazing views of the water and the city of Izmir, the pool is lovely and the spa facilities are fantastic.
We had breakfast and lunch and both were brilliant.
The hotel is not in the centre of town, but I prefer to be in a quieter location, however it is in the middle of all the restaurants on the seafront so you are spoiled for choice at dinner.
The hotel offers bikes if you want to use the waterside path to town, it takes a bit more than 30 minutes on a bike, or 10 minutes in a cab.
We will definitely return

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Funda C, Genel Müdür at Wyndham Grand Izmir Ozdilek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear arikholiday,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Wyndham Grand İzmir Özdilek and taking the time to express your feedback.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our spa, and food & beverage facilities. Your beautiful words about highlighted my day and I will have the pleasure of sharing these kind words with my team.
We hope to welcome you again in the nearest future.
Yours sincerely,

Wyndham Grand İzmir Özdilek

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very good hotel, location is ok, some restaurants nearby. Good and clean rooms.
The reception stuff could be more friendly and speak better englisch and could be expected by a wyndham hotel! Anyhow I would recommed this hotel.

Room Tip: Room with sea view recommended
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Funda C, Genel Müdür at Wyndham Grand Izmir Ozdilek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Antonio C
Thank you for your review here on tripadvisor. I'm delighted to learn that you enjoyed all elements of your stay.
We wish to welcome you here again soon.
Kindest Regards,

Wyndham Grand İzmir

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you take a room on the sea side, you will enjoy the great view of Izmir city and the bay. You may even be able to visit an afloat submarine in front of the hotel. The only disadvantage is that the hotel is not in the center of the city, but it has got good connections.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Anseno,
Thank you for preferring our hotel and sharing your good review here on tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our hotel. Your comments will be shared with the team.
Hope to see you here in the near future.

Sincerely