“Ephesus Tours”
Review of Elite Turkey Tour

Elite Turkey Tour
Ranked #7 of 33 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: Ephesus and Terrace Houses 8 hours attractions daily toursMeeting your professionally-trained guide, you will set out to the ancient city, once an important port that is now located 3 miles inland. Upon arrival at the upper gate of Ephesus, you will set out on foot with your guide to explore the unending monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theater, built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period. Until recently, the theater still hosted concerts due to its remarkable acoustics. You will also visit the terrace houses which are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called "the houses of the rich," they were built for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. The terrace houses are a Museum inside Ephesus with great engraving, mosaics, wall sections, and originalfloors of the homes, which offer an incredible view into the lifestyle of the rich Ephesians. The most ancient of the houses were built in the first century B.C. The houses were constructed with the highest standards for their day. They were decorated with mosaics and frescoes, and they had interior courtyards in the center, which opened to the sky. The houses also had cold and hot water.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Hello Elite Turkey tour Team

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent service we received while in Izmir – Ephosus . Sema was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable about all the sites in Izmir Ephesus . Everything was perfect to the pick up at the airport, the guided tours, the hotel and transportation to port..We love Turkish food very much .we are planning to visit to Turkey next summer to visit Cappadocia and join cooking tours

Hulya thank you again because even if you didn’t forget my wheelchair and medicine ..I m very happy to choose Elite Turkey tours American express Travel service.

3  Thank Cici L
There are newer reviews for Elite Turkey Tour

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Hello Elite Turkey tours,

We are home from our honeymoon and we had the most wonderful time..I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the hard work ,you put into planning and scheduling our honeymoon trip ..It was the most beautiful place we ever seen and had the time of our life..A big Thank you for everything What you did.

It was such an amazing honeymoon We are very greatfull Thanks Hulya We look forward to working with Elite Turkey Tours the next time travel again.

Shelia & J

3  Thank shelia_khan
Reviewed 14 February 2013

T.U.R.K.E.Y. Exquisite. Magical. Spectacular. H.U.L.Y.A. Gracious. Knowledgeable. Exceptional.

I must admit that I was apprehensive during the planning stages of our families' trip, for I was travelling with 6 kids, age 10-13 (yes; three of which are triplets), one 82 year old/young-at-heart grandmother and 4 adults. Be that as it may, HULYA lessened my anxiety with her kind-hearted nature. She told me not to worry about the trip, and that she would ensure the highest level of quality; but rather, she exceeded our expectations.

My intentions for writing this review are two-fold. I want you, as readers, to know that Turkey is a country that is insanely beautiful, architectural, historical, educational, but mostly mythical. You will find that upon returning from Turkey, your thoughts will travel back to places you have visited, to the people you met, and to the food you ate instinctively, almost impulsively. Turkey bewilders the mind and awakens the senses. As we drove through the villages, the call to prayer beckons that you enjoy life and be appreciative. So, thank you Hulya, you added to my families' enjoyment of life, and we are all appreciative that you ensured that you added such colorful memories to our lives.

Now fantasize with me...picture tour guides that were true gentleman; a tea house on a mountaintop village with breathtaking vistas; an indescribable sense of peace that overwhelms you in the House of Virgin Mary(Meryemana); spectacular Ephesus and its massive grandeur, the exquisiteness of handmade Turkish rugs; tantalizing Turkish meze (small plates) & meatballs (kofte); local fragrant fruit wines of picturesque village of Sirince; tranquil ruins of Sardis; an ice cold Efes or glass of wine as the sun sets over Kusadasi, and our families' favorite~the hot water cascades of the cottony frozen water falls and therapeutic mineral pools of Pamukale. Pamukale is simply inconceivable, wondrous, unthinkable, and reaffirms your faith in the God you choose to believe in. As far as 6 American kids from Pennsylvania and New York are concerned, it's the coolest water park in the world.

The people of Turkey embrace you genuinely with their warm smiles and want to share their food, their culture, their country and the beauty of their world. Turkey is one of the top 10 travel destinations, and Istanbul just got voted in the Huffington Post as one of the top three friendliest cities in the world. Should you choose to go, I would highly recommend the services of Hulya and Elite Turkey Tours. I did plan the first half of our trip to Turkey, which entailed four wondrous days meandering through and touring Istanbul by using TripAdvisor; quite honestly, it was perfect, but it took me an obscene amount of hours (about a month) to plan. Our excursion planned by Hulya took a phone call and an email. Actually, I contacted Hulya more than that, but only because of my own naivete. I hope that this honest review gives you the confidence that I needed to entrust my large family to a travel agent that I had never spoken to before this phenomenal trip/experience.

Happy Valentine's Day (Mutlu Sevgililer gunu)...This review is my way to extend my love of this trip to the world!

8  Thank Dishydish
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Hello Elite turkey tours team
Our trip was spectacular.Absolutely perfect in every way ,we were upgraded to suits in both hotels and given the VIP treatmant both places . Both sent fruit baskets and bottels of champagne loved every minute of it The rooms and service were exceptional
we hope to able to return to both places for our Anniversaries

Any way I wanted to thank you again for making this trip so wonderful for us
We will definetly recommend the Elite Turkey Tours to anyone I know planning honeymoon and anniversary
If we ever need travel services again I will let you know

Maria and Alfred

2  Thank Chelsea c
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We had a wonderful trip to Turkey. Our time in Turkey far exceeded our expectations. The trip was very well organized and informative. Tour guide has been the best one we've ever had, patient, friendly and knowledgeable about all the history and also shared information about Turkey in general.

2  Thank Suzanne298006