“Hulya is a Liar and Fraud.”
Review of Elite Turkey Tour

Elite Turkey Tour
Ranked #7 of 32 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: Ephesus and Terrace Houses 8 hours attractions daily toursMeeting your professionally-trained guide, you will set out to the ancient city, once an important port that is now located 3 miles inland. Upon arrival at the upper gate of Ephesus, you will set out on foot with your guide to explore the unending monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theater, built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period. Until recently, the theater still hosted concerts due to its remarkable acoustics. You will also visit the terrace houses which are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called "the houses of the rich," they were built for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. The terrace houses are a Museum inside Ephesus with great engraving, mosaics, wall sections, and originalfloors of the homes, which offer an incredible view into the lifestyle of the rich Ephesians. The most ancient of the houses were built in the first century B.C. The houses were constructed with the highest standards for their day. They were decorated with mosaics and frescoes, and they had interior courtyards in the center, which opened to the sky. The houses also had cold and hot water.
Edgewater, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Hulya is a Liar and Fraud.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Hulya is a Liar and Fraud.

Going by her False claims, we approached her for our Honeymoon trip to Turkey and Greece.

Hulya promised us 4 Star and 5 Star Hotels and gave us 1 - 2 Start Hotels more like Motels.

Hulya promised us $200 per person Dinner in Turkey and we were treated to a $20 per person Dinner.

When we approached her, she refused to help us at all.

She even Forged my email to make false claim against my Credit card.

This has been a very bad experience.

Beware of Hulya and Elite Turkey Tours.

There are many other Sincere and Honest Travel Agencies, you can deliver what they promise.

Definitely NOT Hulya and Elite Turkey Tours.

Visited May 2014
7 Thank Salman Q
hulya381, Owner at Elite Turkey Tour, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
As the owner of Elite Turkey Tours, I have been providing my customers whom I call my guests with the best service for a very long time. I love what I am doing and my guests' happiness and satisfaction is my top priority. I am grateful for all the wonderful feedback I have received from my guests so far. However, being exposed to such allegations and false accusations not only saddens me deeply but also ruins my years of great business reputation. I do condemn the above statement which I believe was created only by disrespect and bad intensions. Although I am confident that my previous guests' trust in me and my services cannot be ruined by this completely unacceptable, indecent claim, I still wish to clear myself and my business in the most proper, convenient and classy way consistent to my personality and business ethic.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My unforgettable honeymoon with Elite Turkey Tours”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Last summer, I went to Istanbul on my honeymoon. I had the most incredible 7 days of my life with the love of my life:) Thank you Hulya so much for the wonderful honeymoon:)I can undoubtedly, recommend Istanbul as a honeymoon destination. It wasn't only Istanbul with all its beauty and fascinating atmosphere it was also the service that we were provided with right from the minute we arrived at the Ataturk Airport till our departure from Istanbul to New York. Everything was just perfect. The daily tours were organized so well and all the people including the English speaking guide were incredibly kind, friendly and helpful. the Palaces, the view from the Galata Tower were just some of the magical places we visited. The hotels and the restaurants were of the highest quality. I just want to sat that we are so pleased that are looking forward to travelling to different destinations with Elite Turkey Tours.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank maria p
Izmir, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wonderful tour, good service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I called Elite Turkey tours to book our shore excursions in Greece Mykanos ..During a cruise July 2013 , Our Tour Guide Niki give us perfect service to spend a day on Mykonos. Fantastic island with excellent shopping and dining facilities. Our tour guide and our driver are very helpful , we loved every minute. She teach us several expressions in Greek and because of that effort to communicate in the native tongue ..my advise you to Learn a few phrases before you go. Hello (phonetic spelling - de kine is)and thank you (ah fud e sto)are just two simple words that go a long way. We love to join Tavern night Greece wine and Greece food was very delicious..i took some recipie how to cook appetizer J I love Greece food
Next time we would like to stay more in Mykanos and visit another Greece Islands too..it was unforgettable trip ..Elite Turkey tours did good job I will call you my next trip

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Ginger O
Sorrento, Italy
4 attraction reviews
“A weekend in Kapadokia”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Our time in Kapadokia with Denize was great. We had a lot to learn about the area, and our guide covered a great deal of information in an engaging manner. The cave hotel was delightful, the staff most attentive. We explored many areas and saw many amazing sights; the cave churches were not what we expected, but on their own made the visit worth while. The underground city was spectacular even though I got stuck. The final night at the Turkey Evening was a great night out, and also in a cave! Many thanks to Denize, and also to Hulya who made the whole trip work.
Doug Turner

Visited September 2013
2 Thank dougt70
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Istanbul City Tours”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hello Hulya

Right from the time we landed in Istanbul, we neither had to wait anywhere nor had to worry about anything

Everything had been taken care of:

You were very helpful and helped us planning the tour with the right itinerary. What surprised me was the flexibility with which Elite Turkey Tours operated

When it looked like some of us may not be able to make the full trip, you suggested a lot of alternative plans. Fortunately, we all were able to make it but the work you did to give us alternative options is commendable.

Itinerary - Very good mix of historical places, natural wonders, city sightseeing and local areas

Food - Good choice of restaurants

Guides - Very friendly and knowledgeable

Travel - Air-conditioned vehicles with complimentary water bottles

Time - Sufficient time was provided at the locations and the day ends at 5.30 or 6 in the evening which was fantastic.

Personally, I would definitely recommend your Travel agency Elite Turkey Tours American Express travel service to all my friends who are planning to visit Turkey.

M.Howard