“stressfree Trip”

7 Wonders Travel - Private Tours
Ranked #4 of 34 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: 7 Wonders Travel specializes in tailormade regular group or private guided tours and travel packages in Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and other countries. You let us know where you would prefer to visit and we then put together the most suitable itinerary including must-see sights. We help you to travel where and when you wish to go.
Robina, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“stressfree Trip”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My husband and I chose 7 Wonders because of the many positive reviews from the people who used this agency. And I want to share my wonderful experience. Aydin arranged our trip to Turkey Egypt and Greece for 22 days. The itenerary is very organized very professionally done that we do not have to worry about anything. we enjoyed it very much especially because it is stress free holiday everything is taken care of. The things that I really like is the choice of hotels Most of them are on central locations which keep it handy when you need to shop or eat outside. The pick up and transfers are very efficient there is always someone turning up at the other end. The tour guides are very professional and very pleasant and very patient. The people in Turkey are very hospitable This is the only country we've been in this trip where lunch is included when in a day tour. You get a good value for your money. I would recommend this company and definitely use it again in the future.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lilibeth H

• Turkish first
Lexington, Kentucky
314 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 320 helpful votes
“Best trip yet”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We wanted to plan a trip to Turkey and got the recommendation of 7 Wonders Travel from a friend who had been to Turkey the year before. From our first interaction with Aydin we knew that our experience with 7 Wonders was going to be first-rate. He was extremely quick in his replies and accommodated every preference and desire we had until the itinerary was perfect. All his hard work paid-off handsomely as we had our best vacation yet! You can read my other TripAdvisor reviews to see some of the wonderful places we stayed and visited with the help of Aydin, but suffice it to say that we could not have asked for a better travel agency than 7 Wonders Travel. I recommend 7 Wonders Travel highly!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank HI_McDunnough
Adelaide, Australia
“A trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

7 wonders organised a 6 week tour for myself, my husband and our two daughters. We travelled through Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and to Israel. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of this company, their attention to every detail and their assitance and concern at all times. We contacted Aydin with specific places we wanted to visit and lengths of time and he was faultless in his organisation. The standard of hotels he found for us, the transportation and guides were excellent. I cannot recommend Aydin and 7 Wonders enough and am so grateful for the wonderous journey we had. Every moment was amazing and we remember our trip with joy. I am currently thinking of where to go next and if I am coming to your side of the world Aydin you will be the first person I contact. Thank you so much. Kindest regards, Sue, Lance, Lauren and Rachael

Visited October 2012
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Wonderful leadership and staff! Everything is arranged and you get value for what you pay!
I highly recommend it. It is our 5th year to travel with them and every year we are happy and satisfy!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Nedamaria
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We chose 7 wonders travel for our 7 day trip to Turkey. It's tough where to begin the chain of praise with but lets tart with the itenarary. The itinerary on their website was the FIRST thing that struck me as they have every description written so informatively that the planning part (which i found quite challenging), a cake walk! Secondly, the Tour guide is the man you spend most of your time with during your journey, so a little about him. His knowledge about the history and the places he was taking us to, was stupendous! The guide was patient and answered our queries with great joy. Next, usually when you're experiencing long drives on highway routes, you're worried about the driver etc. Our driver was brilliant! No harsh driving of any sort, nothing!!

So, with the itinerary, the guide and the driver being spoken about I'd like to share some experiences. The food in Turkey was mind-blowing. I am a vegetarian (no eggs, no fish either!), so the guys took care of that splendidly. There wasn't a SINGLE instance where i thought the food could be better. Then the interaction with the local guys; now, we went for the hot air balloon ride at Cappadocia. Soon as the ride was over the guys popped open a bottle of Champagne and celebrated the ride while handing us certificates and stuff!

Even as I told the hotel chaps to secretly decorate our hotel room with champagne etc as a surprise to my husband (It was our 1st wedding anniversary) these guys seamlessly arranged it and my husband hadn't a clue! :D Almost at the end of the trip we decided to take a different route (different from where the itinerary was planned to) and Aydin refunded the day's money to us. He also gave us a lot of options and booked our bus tickets to the place we wanted to go to! He actually went out of his way to get this through and you barely get people like them who are willingly there, helping you. These guys made my first Europe trip a success.

I could go on and on, but in short, the arrangements were beautifully made to the T. And I recommend them without a doubt! I can't wait to choose one of their packages again and explore another country!! See you soon, team of 7 wonders travel!! :)

P.S: We went during the month of February so pack your warm clothes, walking shoes and don't forget to bring your camera guys!!

Visited February 2013