“Wonderful Trip through Trukey”

7 Wonders Travel - Private Tours
Ranked #4 of 34 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: 7 Wonders Travel specializes in tailormade regular group or private guided tours and travel packages in Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and other countries. You let us know where you would prefer to visit and we then put together the most suitable itinerary including must-see sights. We help you to travel where and when you wish to go.
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Trip through Trukey”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I just came back from a five day trip from Ankara to Izmir and 7 Wonders organized the whole trip. It was a last minute decision for me and Aydin planned everything for me. I wish I could meet him. He was always reassuring and available. I was traveling alone so the planning was important to me. I would highly recommend 7 Wonders, especially Aydin to anyone. Our tour guide, Caglar from Vamos was excellent also. I even went on a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tour company for Turkey”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Our family has just spent a week in Turkey (Istanbul and Cappadocia) and 7Wonders organised our whole itinerary. Aydin was fantastic - he was always accessible by phone and organised excellent private tour guides. I would highly recommend 7Wonders. Also they were the most reasonably priced of all the tour companies we looked at.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Deb2840
Tenino, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Best Travel Service - second time for privately planned trip”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is the second time I have travelled through 7 Wonder Travel. Both times the planning was coordinated with Aydin, so the itinerary was tailored to what we wanted to do and see. They were adventures into the Turkish culture, history, and religion both early Christian and Moslem of the people from 10,000 BC to the present. The guides were excellent in not only giving historical background information but information of agriculture, daily life, foods, etc. We will never forget sitting under a tree at a historical site drinking Turkish tea with the locals and telling stories. One of hundreds of memories. One of our guides, Fatih, who was excellent, was continually sharing stories that made the sites more meaningful.
My first trip with 7 Wonder Travel also included Greece and Egypt. All the details were covered, accommodations safe but with character and centrally located, guides the best, drivers very safe and with sense of humor. We just enjoyed our experiences. This last trip we covered over 5000 km from cities, to mountain tops, by dams, through the agricultural area, to eating the best ice cream in the world and were immersed into the culture and people.
This is by far the best travel agency and I plan to go again in two years to the Black Sea area.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing trip”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Three of us traveled from west to east and back in Turkey in a van with an excellent driver Cemal and local guides who were very knowledgeable about the areas we saw. One of us had traveled with Seven Wonders before and loved everything she saw. She and Aydin planned extremely well for this trip. Aydin was very flexible, giving good advice, and helping us work into the agenda two Greek islands. Our trip was 12 days plus 4 days in Istanbul on our own. We started in Cappadocia with Fatih as our very knowledgeable guide and ended up going as far east as Mt. Nemrut, Harran and Sanliurfa and then on the way back to Istanbul also seeing Pergamum, Troy, and the battlefields of Gallipoli where Huseyin was our excellent guide. We saw everything in-between and tried local cuisine in stops along the way as well as meeting local people over apple tea. We didn't worry about anything and totally enjoyed our trip learning more about the real Turkey than I could have imagined. I would recommend Seven Travels without hesitation!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazingly Professional Service!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I contacted several tour companies to help arrange a trip to Istanbul and the Greek Islands. Several never bothered to reply, even after I called them from the US.
Aydin at 7 Wonders responded immediately and within a hour, I had a superb and reasonably priced tour.
I changed itineraries going from land to sea cruises and each time, Aydin sent me an unbelievably wonderful itinerary. Although I was embarrassed at my constant indecision and inability to commit, Aydin kept helping, sending nothing but professional and kind messages.

Sadly, I am postponing the trip, but would not even CONSIDER using anyone for planning but Aydin.

In a class of service professionals, Aydin is in a class by himself.

I am so deeply grateful for his cheerful, professional and knowledgable assistance.

Visited May 2013