“speedy response and reliable tours”

7 Wonders Travel - Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: 7 Wonders Travel specializes in tailormade regular group or private guided tours and travel packages in Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and other countries. You let us know where you would prefer to visit and we then put together the most suitable itinerary including must-see sights. We help you to travel where and when you wish to go.
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have used this travel agency in 2011 for a wonderful Turkey and Greece trip and will use it again. In fact, we are in contact for a trip. Adyin's response never ceases me to amaze me.

1  Thank leo88copper
There are newer reviews for 7 Wonders Travel - Private Tours

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Aydin,

This is a very belated thank you email from my wife and I.

The day that you organised in Izmir for my wife and I was simply amazing (Investigating the evacuation of Smyrna ). I imagine you had similar feedback from our guide: to be able to welcomed into the homes of our relatives and to see their family homes was a life defining experience. I imagine it is a side of Izmir that few people get to see or even know much about. You and your staff did a simply amazing job getting us in to see the people you did. It is a testament to your professionalism that they even trusted you enough to even agree to the visit in the privacy of their homes in the first place.

Thanks again for an unforgettable experience.

Ian, Gianella and Hamish

1  Thank JanusAAA
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We were on a cruise in September & docked at Izmir. 4 of us wanted to do a private tour rather than a tour from the ship. Great decision. It was a pleasure dealing with Aydin via email. Our private guide Nil picked us up from the dock & we made our way to the House of the Virgin Mary before going to Ephesus. Nil's enthusiasm & knowledge made our day & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Absolutely loved it! Fast paced, site filled holiday for those with limited time. First time overseas and I couldn't have been more prepared. Aydin went above and beyond for my brother and I and I am so greatful. Would definitely recommend seven wonders tours and hope to use their services again in the near future :)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I were planning a trip to Turkey & Greece, and basically knew not much about the two places. I was really busy with work and didn't have time to plan, so I ended up "googling" travel agents. I came across a few, and one that I decided to go with was Aydin @ 7 Wonders. Reason I chose him was because of his fast, complete, and accurate answers to hundreds of my questions. Aydin arranged everything for us in Turkey & Greece. He worked with another agency for the activities in Greece, but it was all him. I had nothing to do with it. He worked with us on the itinerary and pricing, and before the trip gave us all the details on our travels. We ust got back last night, and I must say it was a GREAT trip! It was my first time relying on a travel agent for everything, but it was worth every penny. Aydin was reachable 24hrs via email/cell, and that was big for me. Hope you all can give him a chance to help you with your travel needs.

2  Thank aliathar