“Trustworthy, fair price and one of the best vacations of my life”

7 Wonders Travel - Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: 7 Wonders Travel specializes in tailormade regular group or private guided tours and travel packages in Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and other countries. You let us know where you would prefer to visit and we then put together the most suitable itinerary including must-see sights. We help you to travel where and when you wish to go.
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Trustworthy, fair price and one of the best vacations of my life”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

One sentence about my experience with /Wonders: Amazing. You can trust them to make your vacation unforgettable.

What you need to know: 7Wonders doesn't do any of the tours themselves. They outsource for other companies in the cities you decide to visit. I have some complaints about these companies, but I don't think is fair to judge 7Wonders on this, like some other users. If you don't like group tours, and don't want to be taken to "traditional" rug factories, just ask for a private guide that you can choose what to do with them.

Why hire 7wonders: because if you visit so many cities as a did, and have to catch so many planes like myself, something will go wrong. 7wonders won't let it happen.

What I purchased with them: 14 days trip through Jordan and Turkey.

Who was on this trip: myself and my mother.

My experience:
I found /Wonders online and e-mailed Aydin, owner of the company right away. Within a few hours, I got a reply. Some back and forth and Aydin was able to provide me with exactly what I wanted. I payed half of the trip several months beforehand and the other half when arriving in Turkey. Right after the first payment I got all confirmations within hours.
We started our tour in Jordan - who does the tours in Jordan is PetraNightsTour.com . I will write a review about them, but just so you know, they are amazing!
We stayed in Jordan 5 days - in those 5 days we had a private driver (Jad - the best!). The car had wi-fi and a mini fridge with cold water all the time. We were also given a phone (like a burner phone) for our entire journey so we could contact our driver. We visited Amman, some other cities I currently don't remember the name, the dead sea, Jesus' baptism site and my all time favorite Petra.
We came to Turkey afterwards and visited Istambul, Capadoccia, Pamukale and Ephesus. Each city is very different and I suggest you do them all. All the tours in these cities were done with small groups of 8 to 16 people. They are normal city tours - a lot of talking, walking and shopping. If you don't like it, just hire a private driver or just do it yourself.
Aydin suggested most of the places and hotels and I was 100% satisfied with all of them.

The most memorable moment with 7Wonders:
I decided to take the night bus from Capadoccia to Pamukale instead of taking an airplane. The bus to Pamukale leaves you in the middle of the road, where some shuttles are parked to take tourists to different hotels. It is actually quite a mess and I was starting to get worried, when all of a sudden someone shows up with a sign with my name on it. Aydin had arranged a private hire for us so we didn't have to fight for space with the other tourists. After 11 hours in a bus, I can say this was one of those moments I thanked heaves for not planning this trip by myself but trusting Aydin.

I am so happy with Aydin and his work, I am already quoting another trip with him.

1 Thank Jessica P

• Turkish first
Camarillo, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I really can't put into words how excellent 7Wonders is. From the moment I emailed Aydin asking about trip options, I was impressed. He always emailed me back promptly and was willing to create an itinerary that suited my travels. From day one of my trip everything went according to plan. The tour companies that he works with are reliable and provided top notch service. We had a plane delay in Turkey and Aydin came to our rescue, helping us fight for airline reimbursements even long after our trip was over. Aydin and 7Wonders truly cares about making your travel experience excellent. Believe me, to have the peace of mind of knowing that when travel problems arise help is just a phone call or email away is priceless. I would use 7Wonders again to book my travels in a heartbeat!!

1 Thank LauraEspi E
Charlotte
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great tours with outstanding customer service”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Spent six days on a custom tour arranged by Adyin and 7Wonders. Was a bit apprehensive when our flight arrived late in to Instanbul and no one was there to meet us. A call on a borrowed cell phone to Aydin was answered on the second ring and the driver met us ten minutes later. After that, every part of our trip was seamless and greatly enjoyed. The back and forth communications before the trip were excellent. Every e-mail I sent was answered quickly. The details of the trip were impressive. I will likely not be able to visit this region again but will choose 7Wonders again if I do.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank NCTraveler340
york pa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great company to deal with but a few minor problems”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

First I have to say that Aydin is great to deal with. He promptly answered all emails and seemed very eager to make sure that we got everything that we wanted in a tour. We had booked quite a bit in advance but on the day of the tour, we were picked up by a 'third party' tour driver and guide. I had emailed Aydin extensively prior to our tour about exactly what we would like to do. I also informed him that we would not like to go to any rug factories.

On the day of the tour, our guide seemed like he had an itinerary that HE wanted us to see. When I explained that we did not want to go to any rug factories, he seemed surprised and almost 'taken back.' I told him that I had previously communicated that with the company and he said he was unaware of our communication and nothing had been told to him. He then mentioned about wanting to take us to another factory. I reiterated that we did not want to go to any factories. Because of a change in itinerary, Aydin offered to reimburse us a set amount on the day of our cruise but the guide knew nothing about it. That eventually worked out.

When he took us around Ephesus, he would explain about an area then say he would meet us in a few minutes. In some areas he seemed irritated that I wanted to take photos.

Overall I was extremely pleased with Aydin and his communication and I would have preferred to have worked with someone in his company directly since I had booked so early but sadly this was not the case. I was given a questionnaire to complete about the tour guide before getting out of the car and felt very uneasy about this. I should have been a little more critical of him but he was knowledgeable. The driver, however, was great.. very safe (and believe me... that is a big plus in the area when others are speeding and passing cars etc)

2 Thank travelinmama1731
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Travel made easy! An absolutely brilliant trip”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

After almost two years of traveling I have gained an even greater appreciation for my 21 days with 7 wonders. Aydin arranged everything so all I had to do was sit back and enjoy everything Egypt, Turkey, and Greece could offer in my time there. Traveling can be exhausting but Aydin took care of everything from accommodation to tours to food and transport. I received an email promptly after inquiring about a trip and he stayed in contact with me to tailor the trip I wanted to the kind of sights and experiences that suited my desires most. I highly recommend 7 wonders travel to anyone who is looking for hassle and stress free travel. Aydin gave me so much more than a perfect trip, he gave me the experience of a lifetime!

Visited June 2013