“Recommended”

Bravo Tours- Daily Tours
Ranked #11 of 33 Tours in Izmir
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1987 in Izmir, which is the 3rd biggest city in Turkey. Since then, Bravo Tours is a leading travel agency in the North Aegean and collaborates with tourism professionals -both domestic and overseas agencies- and favored with its online reservation possibility for e-travellers. Bravo Tours is specialize especially in “tours & sightseeing”, such as private guided daily trips from/to hotel or airports, shore excursions for cruise passangers from Izmir and Kusadasi port, coach tours, multiday excursions and transfer services. Catch our 26 years of experience. We are offering different tour itineraries, with varied time options, which we are pretty sure that one of them is exactly for you.We are very proud to share our experience with all of our guests. Because we are so much aware of what we are doing.If you want to have a hassle-free trip, with a Professional tour guide, leave the driving to us. At the end of your day, you’ll be tired of good memories…
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We've been to Ephesus tour with my wife and friends. The ancient greek city itself is amazing. Our tour was well organized from our airport transfer, until the end. I wish we can come again too see another place next year.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a tour to Ephesus on the third of june.Was a great Trip.We took a private tuor cose we were traveling with a baby.Our german speaking tour guide was well prepared and we went to amazing Historical places.I can recommend Bravo Tours,Keep up the good work !!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We have taken the "Half Day Izmir Tour". It was very enjoyable. It takes approximately 4 hours, so it is not exhausting at all. We have been to all of spots listed in the tour without any rush. Our tour guide was very informative and helpful. She explained everything in detail.
I would definitely recommend Bravo Tours. They are very professsional and well organized.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Well, I just wanted to say; THANKS A LOT for the awesome time me, my friends and my relatives had with you... and maybe I can make a little contribution to you guyz, since you are on TripAdvisor now.

Maybe some background info. I am actually a resident in Izmir, and I have visited every historical place there is in the Aegean region, more than i wished to. Cause, guess what!? Every single guest of mine coming from outside of Turkey wants to see those historical places (can't blame them, they are magical, indeed).

Soo, deriving from my personal "over-saturation", I urgently needed some alternation. But what? Since, those ruins are pretty static as ancient ruins happen to be, I came up with the idea to hire a professional tour guide, for the first time. Bravo Tours! Turned out to be a great idea, and not just for me. Everyone in our small group (10 people) had a memorable day.

We booked a 2 day trip for Ephesus and Pergamon ,including transfer service and food. I must say, the tour guide (Ilker) was mind blowing. I certainly have a solid knowledge about the history and the cultures of the Aegean region, but that guy made me look like a 7 year old school boy. He also has a great sense of humor, which was fun to deal with. Overall, everyone was chilled, had a lot of fun (made my day!), had yummy food and most importantly gained great inside into history.

Me personally; I got my desired alternation and exactly know what to do the next time when my guests hit;)

Hope this helps as a review.

All the best

1  Thank ronniezzzz
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have been on a trip with Bravo Tours two weeks ago to Bergama's historical places. We have visited Acropol, Asclepion and the museum. We had a guide named Dilek who have been polite, very helpful and well-informed. We paid the trip via paypal which was very easy and secure. Bravo Tours is an well organized and a serious company. I think it is a good choice for your daily tours.

2  Thank Eti B