“Beautiful senary and amazing resturants.”
Review of Konak Pier

Konak Pier
Ranked #6 of 47 Shopping in Izmir
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Once again we were able to go to one of my most specail places in izmir. We ate at the resturant 100%. This time trying something new. The kompar which is a japenesses dish made from vegtables. As they serve sushi here. As well as a huge varity of all international dishes. We also tried, the amazing Rozzotto, with beef. Its one of my favourite dishes.

This resturant is so Beautiful during the day and evening. We were able to see a huge pelequin aswell as feed the fish. Its amazing to sit here, watching the sunset and the boats pasing by. Also feeding the fish as they jump out the water and the sealguls. Obviously I was using the breadrolls to feed them just a little. Its so amazing to sit by the sea and see the fish seagles, and the boats pass by. The most spectaculer is of course the sunset.

I suggest if u want a romantic evening with someone specail or a hunch of friends do go here. Even if its for a sundowner. The food is amazing, always serveed to perfection. If u not happy just ask. We have been happy everytime. Its a very popular place at night. Also in the day, just a little hot bit there are places inbthe shade for a great lunch aswell.

This is what I call my happy place, its so Beautiful and so peaceful, you actually forget you in turkey. Its like u on some island. I love it here. So to all visotong izmir. Please go down to the konak pier. You will not be sorry. The view especially at night is magnificent. Please keep in mind the resturant closes at about 11 sometimes stays open longer but you can stay as long as you like. This is the kitchen only.

Also nect door is a lovely fish resturant and around the corner a great pizza reaturant. All with the view that is breathtaking.

Enjoy this spectacular experence. The menu is also in english. They do have waiters that speak english and are always willing to help.

Enjoy this great place. Konak pier my happy place.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"stroll"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Amazing sunset, adorable tiles. just take your lover by and and have a walk, or drop in for food, ice or a cup of coffee in one of the restaurants...

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We took the very first chance, though exhausted from our long air travel and of long walk in Old Bazar, in hot and muggy day, we still dared to take over pass Bridge to Konak Pier which is shaping up beautifully. Only one section of trendy shops, restaurants and movie houses, is complete. We walked up and down air conditioned lane and had our coffee in one of the many coffee houses. Views of the City are tempting to click your camera, never leave home without it (camera). My camera loved the place.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Konak Pier is situated next to the sea, very close to Konak square, where you can see the Clock Tower (Saat Kulesi). The building of the Pier has been renovated and there you can find many shops a cinema and 2-3 coffee shops and restaurants. The shops are really well decorated, the restaurants offer good quality food, but the prices are quite high... Anyway, if you are in Izmir, do not hesitate to visit this place!

1  Thank Georgios G
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Nice use of an old building, but lacking in shops (some are empty) and some too expensive! You can even buy a car here! However it is always worth a look and there are a few cafes and restaurants to eat in and enjoy the view (see my photos). We sat in the cafe with outside seating and watched the ferries and other craft. No bad price but poor service from disorganised waiters.
You have to go through a metal detector and security man, to enter the complex, but don't worry if you're a tourist, they just waved us through!
Watch out at the main entrance, there is a very, very shiny black marble ramp for wheelchairs, etc. Do NOT walk down it, as my wife did, and she slipped, twisted her ankle and hurt her back. Later we had an ambulance arrive, as she passed out with the pain! Be warned!