“Very good”

Hilton Garden Inn Konya
Ranked #3 of 39 Hotels in Konya
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Work on my vacation from your home, your second home then you're comfortable most appropriate. :) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :):) :):) :):) :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Mehmet Ali Y
Aylin_Guzelsoy_Aksel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent Hilton Garden Inn Konya experience on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Konya, Turkey recently for only one night. The night before, I had accidentally left my I-phone adaptor in the plug hole at the last hotel. I went down to the desk and asked if they had one I could use. They did. In the morning, since we would be staying in different hotels each night, I asked Osman, the desk clerk if he would sell the adaptor to me. He thought about it and then said, keep it, it is a gift from me. There is another in the box of adaptors left by other guests. Just thought you should know that you have very thoughtful clerks at the desk.

2  Thank Sarah S
Aylin_Guzelsoy_Aksel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general. I would like to inform you that our Management Team has been communicated about your review regarding our receptionist Osman. We will be taking your review into careful consideration to make sure that our guests receive excellent service at all times.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Garden inn Konya on 14 May 2014 for one night We were visiting the Moulana Rumi museum in Konya The hotel is well located within walking distance of the museum The rooms are large and clean with two double beds The breakfast was good and the staff were very helpful We would certainly recommend it for anyone visiting The Moulana Rumi museum Mohamed Ashraf and Anisa Suliman Mokopane South Africa

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahomed Ashraf S
Aylin_Guzelsoy_Aksel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went there to visit some archaeological sites in the area. The staff was very nice, the hotel was really clean and had a very nice look, the rooms were good (specially the beds! really comfortable and large). The restaurant was good too in terms of quality and service. I would come back to the same hotel if I was to go to Konya again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Joan B

Dear Guest,

First and foremost it was a pleasure to welcome you to the Hilton Garden Inn Konya. It is our goal to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. Thank you for sharing your valuable comments with us on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We do value our guests and your feedback is really instrumental in helping us to improve our facilities and identify those areas where we can improve.

Thank you very much once again, for selecting our hotel and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you at the Hilton Garden Inn Konya in the nearest future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was great. The room was big, very clean and the staff was very helpful ( I remember Osman from the front desk who was really nice). The hotel is also greatly situated a walking distance from everything. There are also many masjids nearby or a prayer room in the hotel. The breakfast was also good. The lobby was also very nicely decorated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cesar Z

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed feedback.

It is a great pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. I would like to inform you that our Management Team has been communicated about your review regarding Osman from reception.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Out of the way this Hilton is first class with everything except where it is, out of the way and with a gravel car park with gypsy travelers parked there in their cars. Still if I had easy transport would not have a problem for a few nights. We travelled with a tour at the time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The huge negative about this hotel was the elevators. The corridors were super long with many rooms and there was only 1 elevator on each extreme of the floors. In the morning it was a mess to get into an elevator. Everyone is going down with luggage and you have to wait for 2 or 3 elevator rides to be able to get in. It honestly did not make any sense. The buffet breakfast and dinner was not really that good. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable though. The hotel is not too far from the center. You will get to the mausoleum after a 10-15min walk. This hotel is really missing a pool! It is ok for a one night stay only. Next time I would look for a smaller more charming hotel closer to the center.

Room Tip: I will choose the first floor as the elevators are always packed. The only problem is that the corri...