We planned to end our recent busy trip around Turkey with 6 relaxing days at Club Med. After a slightly patchy start it turned out to be a great stay overall. This was our fourth stay at a Club Med and, unlike some of the other recent reviews, this was not the best we have experienced - which is why we couldn't quite rate it as a five. The food was good but could have been more varied in the buffet restaurant - the speciality restaurant was a better option for us when available as it was more relaxed and food well presented. Most of the GOs and service staff made an effort to make the stay fun and pleasant and some were really excellent like Saverio in archery and Yurder and his colleagues at the speciality restaurant. However there were some others who were less helpful. This resort is definitely more geared to French guests than the other Club Meds we have visited. Overall the stunning position and weather, great views, good rooms, mostly good service and very nice relaxing beach area made this a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Bodrum peninsula, a hill clad with Mediterranean pines shelters the bungalows of the Club Med Village with their flower-filled patios, a stone's throw from the inlets and a fine sandy beach. The waters of the Aegean Sea and the Meltem will appeal to all watersports fans. Ideal for sports or just relaxing under the pines, with its restaurants and three bars. Ideal base for exploring historical destinations, and more fashionable spots such as Bodrum, known as the Turkish Saint-Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Club Med and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club Med Bodrum Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Club Med
- Club Med Bodrum Palmiye Turkey