I have been to Club Med Bodrum in Turkey almost every year and although it is a small club it has excellent facilities including all the sports except water skiing as it is too windy. The food is very good, the staff have been there many years and are friendly and helpful. The only setback is that the GMs are older since the lift going down to the beach has been installed and there are not sufficient sun beds an the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Bodrum peninsula, a hill clad with Mediterranean pines shelters the bungalows of the Club Med Village with their flower-filled patios, a stone's throw from the inlets and a fine sandy beach. The waters of the Aegean Sea and the Meltem will appeal to all watersports fans. Ideal for sports or just relaxing under the pines, with its restaurants and three bars. Ideal base for exploring historical destinations, and more fashionable spots such as Bodrum, known as the Turkish Saint-Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bodrum Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Club Med
- Club Med Bodrum Palmiye Turkey