“Great Holiday”

Ranked #15 of 92 Fethiye B&B and Inns
Worth, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed at the Rebin Beach in Calis for a week in May. The hotel is very clean and the rooms comfortable. The large pool is really great and clean.
The food is wonderful and plenty of choice.
The management and staff are friendly and helpful. Thanks to all the staff. I will certainly return.

2 Thank Laura961

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Have stayed at the Rebin Beach several times over the past years. The service has always been excellent. The management and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. All areas of the hotel kept very clean. Large swimming pool. Really good food. Will be back in September.

2 Thank Colin W
east midlands
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have just returned from a week at the Rebin Beach Hotel on a singles holiday ,it was one of the best holidays I have had, the hotel and pool is very clean, fresh towels every day ,the food is wonderful had some lovely cakes with tea round the pool in the afternoons,a very good choice of food in the evenings,they also did a BBQ for us one evening and we were going to have a belly dancing night but they couldn't get a belly dancer so the chef stepped in and did a wonderful job brilliant night so much fun even the boss lady and her sister joined in,the staff are so helpful,friendly and fun especially iBo and Mehmet (sorry about spelling!!) nothing was ever too much trouble for them the night I arrived at 11pm ish they brought out dinner for me and my fellow travellers where else would do that,
So a big thank you Rebin Beach I will defiantly be back :)

Room Tip: Room 114 nice quiet room
2 Thank mollyeastmidlands
Leicester
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We have stayed at Rebin Beach Hotel ın Calıs Beach,Turkey for two weeks. We had a great holiday thanks to Rebin Beach Staff. The hotel is very clean, great pool,specıous garden/pool area. The staff is very helpfull and friendly. The food was amazing I must have put a stone on in two weeks. The food was cooked daily and so fresh. On my birthday staff arranged a surprise party and it was great. We love Turkey and Turkish people and we are going back to Rebin Beach again.

Room Tip: Good location, good staff
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My first ever trip to Turkey and what a Hotel to be accommodated in. I could not believe what greeted me - a gently sloping ramp leading to Reception alongside the normal steps. At Reception there was a wheelchair, a tri-walker and pairs of elbow crutches for use within the hotel. As I followed the staff member (who took charge of my suitcase) across the dining/servery area, yet another ramp leading to the pool area. The paths appeared to be constructed of a non-slip material and were wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair. The accommodation blocks were entered via another ramp with non-slip strips across them to my ground floor room. The room was spacious with high class built-in wardrobes and matching beds with centre bedside table. The tiles on the floor were of the non-slip type right through to the en-suite shower room in which there were grab handles within the shower area and also by the toilet. During my stay I found the staff to be extremely friendly and, with the exception of Ayhan (the bar manager) who was very extrovert, the other members of staff were polite and professional BUT if you took the trouble to speak to them and take interest in them they transformed into relaxed, helpful and attentive to your every need. The food was always interesting with many and varied dishes to choose from both at breakfast and dinner. The owner of this family run hotel was always on hand to assist where needed and Adam, the English speaking reception manager was helpful beyond his job-spec. The ladies who cleaned the rooms, although non-English speaking, were absolutely charming and ensured your room was cleaned thoroughly and your towels and bed-linen were changed regularly. All in all a fabulous experience.
If I may be permitted to comment on some of the contributions from the Travel One ladies. This site is specifically designed to help and advise travellers to select hotels based on other peoples' experiences NOT TO HAVE A GO AT A PARTICULAR TRAVEL REP FROM A PARTICULAR TRAVEL COMPANY. If you ladies have a grumble about this person, then you should take it up with the Travel Company concerned. I met Jane on several occasions during my one week stay and found her to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable and, if necessary, I would be prepared to inform Travel One of her expertise.

Room Tip: Whichever room you are allocated, if it is not to your liking, I am certain the staff will do everyt...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Singletraveller45
Kettering, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed at the Rebin Beach for a week in Aug with Travel One. First room I was given was dark over looked the road (this room was also offered to another Travel One guest who also refused it). My second room was on the second floor and was so much better. The only complaint I had was that my shower kept falling off the wall and I had to hold it most of the time.the room was bright and clean.

Food was a bit repetitive, breakfast was fine but the evening meals were poor. I filled up on the starters and only ate one main meal. In fact the Travel One party went out on two occasions.

The main problem was some of the staff. The barman Ayhan loved himself, he accused us of being rude to him when he told us off for bringing 2 bottles of water and a Fanta into the hotel. We were not rude to him but the management did not bother to speak to us and we had a letter from Travel One threatening to throw us out of the hotel as we had repeatedly been found eating and Drinking in public places - this was not true.

The rep Jane was not an asset to Travel One. She gave poor information - not informing one of our party that the chemist closed at 1pm on a Sat. She had to suffer until am on Monday. She shouted at us round the pool in front of other guests when she gave us the letters from Travel One, not very professional, the youngest of our party was 50 years of age, we were not young tear always!

On the hotel was in a nice setting,with a nice pool, the rooms were clean but some of the staff need training in customer service.

I have not mentioned everything about the rep but she is not professional, talked about us to other guests and was not helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking road noisy
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank Ladiesthattour
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two weeks, The rep jane is a total nightmare, I know more about the resort than she does, from the moment we meet her she started moaning about her work load, she visited three times in two weeks on first meeting she asked us for 1 lire for a photo copy of a map. she needs to learn how to meet and great,You are not allowed to buy water from outside hotel as you will be put out on the road, The Managers son was allowed to play in my room how he got in there i do not know, but had no sorry off his mother. Sun beds are kept all day with no one on them, Food the chef needs cookery lessons. The same most days. Bedding not changed in the two weeks I was there. towels are so ruff they can stand up by there selfs.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view or you will be looking at the motor way
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends