“Excellent”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had a fortnights holiday in Olu Deniz and spent 6 days diving with the European Diving Centre. Everything was handled smoothly and efficiently from pick up and transfer..which was always on time to the dive boat and diving.

We had our own gear which we kept on the boat but all the hire gear looked in great condition. The boat was clean and well run, dive briefs were clear and informative and the guides looked after everyone really well. Food on the boat was tasty apart from the chicken nuggets (sorry they might of been tasty but I can't stand the things!).

Tea/ coffee and soft drinks could be bought on the boat and ice creams if you wanted and they were all a reasonable price.

The dives were good the Captain and crew choosing the best sites to visit depending on the weather, the guides tried to point out interesting wildlife and features on each dive. I was a bit hesitant about the wreck dive but all my questions were reassuringly answered and I was told that when I got down and didn't fancy going into the wreck then someone would wait outside with me which was really reassuring, as it was there were no problems and I thoroughly enjoyed the dive, thanks to Besim.
Gill and all her staff were friendly, helpful and good fun, they all made our holiday a great one.

1 Thank Mxfive

• Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent professional dive centre”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have dived with them many times and just returned from another few days diving with them. Special thanks go to Hidir, Besim and Yusef for making the trip. They can be relied upon for safe and professional training at all levels too. If you are going to stay near Fethiye and want to dive, then you should use European Divers.

1 Thank Adrian B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rob clay”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Best dive center in the area. Friendly professional instructors. Good food, clean boat safety checked equipment and a great days diving

3 Thank Robert C
Wraysbury
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellant time”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I can highly recommend this company! In terms of safety, experience and local knowledge they are top notch. All the team both English & Turkish are very friendly and always ready to help.

I am already thinking about diving with them again next year.

1 Thank RickySpanish46
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great team of people”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Four of us completed our Advanced Open Water diving course with Alan and his team. From the first e-mail contact with Hilary (whose communication was second to none) to completion all the staff were friendly, helpful and always had a smile. Equipment was good, dive sites were good for the Med. Alan kept us amused with his anecdotes, would not hesitate to recommend and will return to dive when I am next in Fethiye.

Visited September 2013