“Eddie and shona scott”

European Diving Centre
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great day on beginners day never did it before both of us were astounded at end of the day everything from start to finish was very professionally put together and was great fun as well

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

If you have ever dived and only done the trial dive like me then do what I finaly did this year and got my first parts and tests done .I wont lie I was very nervous of the skills tests and had worked myself up but the instructors were truly brilliant and not only calmed me but took the time to show me many times what to do and were very very patient .The boat was spotless as always the food spot on and a whole day of smiles all round ...even if the sun was missing .to sum up if your a bubble watcher its a good day on a boat if you want to dive spend the money do the dives tests etc and never be a trial diver again .

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Another fantastic few days diving with European Diving in Fethiye in the May half term.

This time we were a group of 3 certified divers, 1 snorkellor & three 14 year old boys, keen (but nervous), to try diving for the first time.
All our requirements and requests were more than met by the professional dive staff, boat crew and centre based staff in a very friendly and welcoming manner which immediately helped with the first timer's nerves!
Our certified dives included the outstanding Aladdins Cavern, with crystal clear water & amazing swim throughs into caves. Also the Wreck Dive was a highlight both inside & out; with more marine life calling it home this year...Along with dives in a number of spectacular bays, you can not surpass the variety of dives that are offered by EDC just along the beautiful coastline between Fethiye & Olu Deniz.
Our intrepid snorkellor felt safe and very well looked after in the shelter of the bays, again staff were brilliant at pointing out specifics to look at & their knowledge of the area really means you get the most out of your visit.
Our 3 young teenager divers had a 'really amazing' time. Their instructors opened their eyes to the underwater world and took them through the basic skills and the boys were really proud of their achievements as we were too! All 3 are proudly displaying their Discover Scuba Certificates and are now keen to pursue diving at Open Water standard next.
They also enjoyed a superb meal, hospitality (& comfy sunbeds) on the boat - when not in the water or diving, they did what teenager lads do best and chilled out!!!
A totally fantastic day had by all - cannot recommend this dive venue highly enough to all holidaying in Turkey, including certified divers, families and those wanting a new experience of the amazing waters around Fethiye.
We are so looking forward to a return visit in the summer. Many thanks. Katie & family

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Firstly picked up from your hotel and returned, the boat was docked in fethyie harbour. We were talked through the safety aspects of diving and supplied with everything we needed for our dives, we had two dives one in the morning and another in the afternoon chaperoned by two experienced divers, you were never out your depth or felt alone they were great. Free lunch included and there was time to swim freely. Overall a great day and would recommend using these people without hesitation.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We normally organise all our own tours but decided to go with a Thomas Cook tour this time. We were quite nervous as we had never been diving before.
The entire experience from start to finish was fantastic. Everything was explained fully by instructors and staff at the centre before leaving and at the dive. We felt at ease which helped us enjoy the dive more.
We could not believe the cost as one of the cheapest I have seen but worth every penny if not more.
To end the day we bought the photos and a t shirt for 75 lire in total.
Both my wife and I would like to thank the young Dutch lady who looked after us in the water during our dive. Sorry but we could not remember her name but thanks.
Strongly suggest to anyone to give them a try.

2  Thank wozzer1969