Hotel Letoon
Leytur Hotel(Oludeniz)
Hotel Greenland(Oludeniz)
Atlas Otel(Fethiye)
View Hotel
All reviewsturkish foodswimming pool isgreat holidayseaxx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had to spend a couple of nights in Fethiye for work and wanted to stay on beach. My budget was tight so I booked Letoon - very, very happy I did. This is a lovely old garden court kind of place - and the gardens are really well maintained. There were lovely colours among the white washed buildings. Each unit is only two floors high with all rooms facing towards the sea . I was on top floor and caught the breeze and heard the waves. Sweet. Staff were terrific. Breakfast buffet varied and generous It was great to roll out of bed, stroll over the pedestrian walkway and down to the sea and swim for 10 minutes - best wake up routine in the world. The pool, unlike in a lot of beach front places, was actually long enough & deep enough to swim some short laps in in the afternoon.

Downside for me was bed and pillow were not comfortable - and my room at least could have used a bit of maintenance - but it was the end of the season.

This is a budget hotel but for me it was more than perfect. If business takes me back to Fethiye I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: AS close to pool as possible - that means closer to the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Longtimexpat1
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I believe this was a nice experience especially for the price we paid for the service, so the whole package was really good
in addition the hotel directly located on the beach, so no need to walk long distances till you arrive the beach.

Room Tip: Just remember the name of beach
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HEGAZI
Reviewed 31 August 2013

after having several stays at Letoon, we have seen the good and the bad of it, but since 2012 it has been back in the hands of Bora and Yamac, with Nevra back where she belongs as manager,and it is back to being the best place ever, everybody is like family, the place is being revamped, it,s certainly not 'posh', but so welcoming, relaxing, clean, comfortable and nothing is too much trouble, we are so excited about going in September 2013, it brings a lump to my throat thinking about having to leave, before I,ve even got there !!!

Room Tip: all rooms are comfortable, upstairs ones have better balcony views
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank christina s
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I have to write my review again , as its not been published.I stayed here in may before the season started ,the staff make you feel so welcome, I arrived about 1.30 in the morning and I was greeted by 3 lovely people,I was asked if I would like a drink , so yes what did I have to start the holiday ? A cold beer : no 2 cold beers.I sat down and chilled for an hour , to my surprise with the owner. All I can say about letoon is the position is superb the staff can't do enough to look after you,and if you want a hotel which is traditional and kept spotlessly clean it's great.The rooms are basic , but all have air con and tv.i will definitely be staying in letoon next year.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank prestonpablo
Reviewed 1 July 2013

i was not happy with the rooms ,the bathroom is in need of repair ,tiles no grout and tap not working also no light, which should have been repaired before arrival ,spoke to staff that night but nothing done until the next evening.

Room Tip: the rooms are very basic , and the standard is poor ,the bathroom in need of repair ,tap not working no lights on arrival in bathroom had to wait until. next day for repair
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends