“Excellent, clean, perfect base.”
Review of Tugay Hotel

Tugay Hotel
Ranked #31 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This time I went with my bestfriend, we both had ground floor rooms, okay the views were'nt great, but for the amount of time spent in our rooms, I am not complaining. I had a view of a pomegranate orchard. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, cleaned every day. I actually used the pool this time, and it was lovely for floating about on a lilo. Nice even tan.

We also tried the lunchtime food at the Tugay, we didnt have a bad meal and plenty of it, mmm delicious. They also made a packed lunch for the return journey, which worked out a lot cheaper (very) than the airport. All in all I dont have a bad thing to say about the Tugay and its wonderful staff and owners. We met some lovely people and the the food at Oben's was as usual wonderful. The only this that I was disappointed with, was that my friend and I didnt have a shared balconey, I could of moved on the Tuesday, but by that time I was settled to Layla's great relief.

And I think that this says it all.........We have booked to go back again this September. With the husband this time!!

5  Thank DebdeeMotspur

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Stayed here for 2 weeks in October and were the last in the hotel(yes we fed the sparrows and the kitten to the last day...) everybody very helpful. Room always clean. Pool area.. Clean and a nice place to relax.. Town has a good range of places to eat.. Only slight moan there are no English speaking channels on tv in rooms.. Very good
Value..

• Stayed: November 2010
3  Thank dave130360
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Just returned from 2 weeks at Tugay. If you read recent reviews you can see that this family run hotel has a lot of fans already. It has a good, quiet position but is near the beach, the prom, buses, and dozens of eating places. Lovely pool, nice breakfast, snacks and drinks during the day plus plenty of room to lie around in the sun. Our room was keot clean with frequent changes of bed linen and towels. On the prom tour operators can organise trips or cruises for you. We rented a car from Ersoy at EGE car rental and he was very efficient.
Many of our fellow guests had returned for a number of years and this says it all.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank joynsteveWirral
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Tugay Hotel. Having never stayed in a 2 star hotel we were a little apprehensive as to what it would be like. We need not have worried, the hotel was spotless (i have never used such a clean swimming pool), Ilkay, his wilfe and the other staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast, although a little limited was fresh and plentiful. Any minor problems were sorted out promptly and the beds were very comfortable. We met some lovely people at the hotel, some of the guests stay at the Tugay twice a year. We will definately recommend this hotel and will return in the future.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank LynnW1955
Reviewed 3 October 2011

just returned from the Tugay,A brilliant hotel and staff, could not ask for more, so relaxing, quiet ,comfortable, friendly, clean, my second visit, hope to return next year, transport & beach very close also supermarket. what more could you want.
No fighting for sun loungers, prices very reasonable, good snacks at tugay.

Room Tip: I like the rooms overlooking pool, but then I have not been in any other rooms.
4  Thank patsmithWestsussex
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Staying here was just like staying with your family. All of the staff and owners could not have been more helpful and friendly, especially Murat and Leyla. I would feel comfortable going there on my own. I would highly recommend it!!

3  Thank Mandy C
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed at the Tugay Hotel for 2 weeks at the end of August, beginning of September and we couldn't have been made more welcome. The hotel is only 2 stars but it was lovely and clean with bedding and towels changed on a daily/2 daily basis. Ilkay and Cigdem, the owners, were the perfect hosts for our holiday - nothing at all was too much trouble. We arrived at 5am to be met by Murat (I will definitely second what the Goodwin family say about him - he is one in a million). We were not mad about the room we had been allocated but Murat said that it was no problem and to speak to Ilkay in the morning. This we did and he provided us with various options. Very soon we had a brilliant room with a pool view - absolutely no problem at all. In fact, all of the staff at the hotel were lovely. Leila and Murat serving behind the bar always had time for a chat and a laugh and provided us with alot of late night hospitality!! It has to be said that all of the staff were friendly and helpful, including Ilkays dad who helped us to our transport with our cases on the very sad day of our departure. The hotel is close to all amenities and the dolmus to fethiye stops just at the bottom of the road. The bars and restaurants in calis are 5 mins away and there is plenty to do in the area. We would thoroughly recommend the hotel to anyone and hope that we have not seen the last of it. Catherine and David, Dunfermline, Scotland

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple