“Excellent Service”

Hamish McTurk-Tours
Ranked #7 of 78 Tours in Fethiye
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Thank you so much Hamish McTurk. The car hire was so good, reliable and in good condition. The trip to the turtle beach was the highlight, very good service, the staff was so helpful, professional and very friendly. We will be back again and again and we will always use Hamish McTurk. Many thanks,

AliG

1  Thank Aliad83

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Thanks so much Hamish McTurk... The car hire was fantastic, reliable and extremely good... The trip to the turtle beach was a highlight of the holiday... Very good service, the staff are friendly, helpful and looked after us very well with high standards... We will be back and use your service again and again. Many thanks...

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I booked a boat trip to Olu Deniz and Butterfly Valley. The lunch is included. You pay for drinks and a small,amount for entrance to the valley but its a great day out, doesn't get boring for those of us that don't swim and is great value

2  Thank chelleMB73
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Booked Hamish on recommendation from other guests in our hotel.

Got picked up on the dot of 9am and then did the usual trip round the hotels picking people up. Got to Fethiye and walked a short way to our boat, which was large, but not large enough to feel daunted.

Boat was extremely clean, with plenty of seating, both undercover and outside. The top part of the boat has sunbeds which you can lay out. The toilets were really modern and again, very clean.

The boat set off just after 10am and for the rest of the day, we spent slowing sailing round the islands. To be fair (and it might just be me), most of them all looked the same, and some of them looked quite difficult to get onto, as they were craggy. Dont expect long expanses of sandy beaches when you go on this trip. But to be fair, it was just lovely sitting on the top deck of the boat, with the sun and the wind in my hair, admiring the scenery!!

Lunch was the usual chicken or fish with salad and bread - all very tasty, and you could go back for more if you wanted.

Drinks on board were relatively cheap.

All in all, we had a lovely day out and would recommend Hamish for this trip and any others he offers.

1  Thank SandraAngmering
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We decided to book this trip, again using Hamish McTurk, as we had used them for the first time in 2010, we were picked up from our hotel in the morning, travelled by coach to Fethiye, and once we had picked up the last passengers at Calis beach, we were on our way, and we had a brilliant day, Hamish joined the coach in Fethiye, and his knowlege and history of Turkey was really interesting.
Dinner was a self service buffet with plenty of choices, there were what looked like chicken nuggets, but I decided to go with the Turkish food, as I could, if I wanted to eat Chicken Nuggets at home, I find the Turkish food really good, give it a try .... you might well like it.
The mud bath was totally different to the one we did in 2010 on the Dalyan river, and again, well worth the visit, it really does make your skin feel so clean.
Turtle beach was one of the highlight's of the visit, just to see the turtle's which were a lot bigger than I thought they would be, and great to see them swimming free in the wild, the Blue crab was well worth the price of 10TL(Just over £3)
I'm hoping to get back to Turkey again in a couple of years, if I'm in the Fethiye area, I wouldn't even think of booking with anyone else, Thanks Hamish .......

2  Thank GeeBee1963