“thankyou Andy and Volkan”

Hamish McTurk-Tours
Ranked #5 of 67 Tours in Fethiye
thurso
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“thankyou Andy and Volkan”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Booked from ouldeniz and Andy couldn't have been more informative, he waited for us to go to him.. No shouting and telling us he was best! We ended up booking 4 trips and all were great, boat trip, daylan beach,gorge and a fishing trip. Can't fault any of them we were first to the mud baths and first to many of the islands in the boat trip.
He spoke every time we passed and remembered what we did as a living.. Very personal treatment no hassle!
Thank you Andy and Volkan..

Visited July 2014

Kroonstad, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST HOLIDAY EVER”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My family and i were introduced to HASSAN and HAMISH through mutual friends.We thoroughly enjoyed all the trips they arranged for us.Very Professional,polite and knowledgeable.My teenage daughters had an absolute blast.Thanks for the wonderful chocolate cake (HASSANS wife baked the most devine chocolate cake for our trip to Myra).THEY REALLY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE OUR STAY IN HISARONU MAGICAL.GOD BLESS AND KEEP UP THE HIGH STANDARD THAT YOU HAVE SET.WE WISH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY SUCCESS AND MAY YOU GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH.Fayyaaz Seedat and Family

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Fayyaaz
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hamish McTurk - What A Personality!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fantastic day excursion to Dalyan Tombs, river cruise, mud baths, turtle beach, etc. Hamish was very informative about Turkey and the cultural aspects, very interesting lesson which gave an insight into Turkish life with information which was very enlightening. Very knowledgeable gentleman.

I especially liked the river cruise which was very beautiful with green waters. Would highly recommend and good value too.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Jayvert
Wickford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome tour operators”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and I visited Olu Deniz in late May early June this year.
We have previously visited Olu Deniz but have never used the tour operators of which there are many.
This year myself, my wife Jane and my boy of 5 years Jack decided we would have a traditional Turkish Mud Bath.
Due to our previous time in Olu Deniz we had heard some complaints from other tourists regarding some tour operators in the main strip of Olu Deniz.
We had heard only GOOD comments regarding Hamish McTurk so decided to find them on our first day there.
Immediately we walked close to their booth in the main street of Olu Deniz we were welcomed to Turkey and presented with a huge variety of tours that they offer.
I explained that my little boy had no interest in anything other than the mudbaths and with that Vulkan invited us inside the shop and he then explained the timetable for the excursion.
Vulkan was an absolute gent and his manner and style is extremely pleasant in comparison to some other tour operators.
I would also like to add that the other man in this outlet was Phil and he was also a very likeable and amusing character that my little boy Jack really liked.
Really great guys running the Olu Deniz branch of Hamish McTurk.

Anyways.... the actual tour itself to Dalyan Mudbaths started very early with prompt pickup at 9.
A few pick ups from other locations and we met our main guide for the day in Hisaronu.
The main guide for the day was the one and only Hamish McTurk himself.
WOW ! what a character )))
So funny and also knowledgeable regarding Turkish history as well as European history.
A really pleasant man to meet and I certainly hope to meet him again.
We headed to the boat that was parked in a small hotel complex.
The boat then headed north via the marshes to the actual Dalyan mudbaths.
We arrived just before the many hordes of others arrived via separate boats and this was without a doubt great as the mudbaths soon filled with many people and it gets kinda messy...heehee.
About 15 minutes later the mud has soon baked dry and then washed off via natural cold water and then a soak in a highly concentrated sulphur bath heated by natural thermals and by the time you leave this your body feels literally zinging and charged.....fantastic feeling.
We then headed south via the marshes to a turtle beach that has the finest sand I have ever felt.
At both times of the boat journey we pass some fishermen catching blue crabs that are used as bait to lure the turtles to the surface where you can get really close to them for camera shots.

It was an awesome day out and FANTASTIC value for money with a mid day meal included in the price !!!.
The cost of this outing was the same if not cheaper than other operators in the strip.
The driver of the buses and boats were superb and on the boat my little boy was allowed to take to the steering for a while...this made his day )))

Thank you so much Hamish, Phil and Vulkan at Hamish McTurk tours.
You definitely enhanced our already great holiday.
We have already booked our holiday again for next year in Olu Deniz and this time we will book even more day excursions through these superb operators.
Honestly, you could not want for any more than these guys.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank JohnJaneandJack
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Booked in Hisaranou the Olu Deniz Water Park and Dalyan Turtle River Cruise and my family loved it. Tour guides very nice and helpful. Photographer lovely. We saw the turtles on our boat and no other boat did. A lot cheaper than booking through travel agent at hotel. Fully recommend these people. All ran on time and we had a lovely time. Will be booking with them again when we come back next year. Also we had a chocolate cake delivered to us at the water park from Hamish himself for our wedding anniversary. Thank you so much and this made it so personal for us.

Visited July 2014