Anna Aparthotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Delta Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$68
US$93
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here July 2012 and depsite the lack of a swimming pool (its more a plunge pool), for the money, we felt it was good value, so went again in July 2013. The apartments have been updated since last year and they very nice. The gardens have also been cropped, pruned and tidied. Its a completely different place! It has improved so much. Well done guys! The bar area is still the same, great!. The staff are extremely friendly, funny and very helpful. The bar is also used by local villa and business owners which is always a good sign. The food in the Anna restuarant is fantastic. We had our best meals in Calis in here, mmm! Thanks to Osgood, Ali, Sesai and 'the chef', we had a fantastic holiday here yet again, with great laughs, conversation and food.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Basically I travelled with my adult son - and only booked one night there. I was impressed with the room for value for money, but BEWARE!
My son was having a shower, and pressed down on the shower jel pump, which he had put on a glass shelf over the sink. Part of the shelf broke, and fell just a few inches down to the sink - the corner of the sink then broke off with the force of such a minor impact!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say the management wanted to charge 150TL for a new sink and shelf unit, and it had to be repaired that day (Sunday) I said it was a rip off, and we would find someone to do the repair ourselves, but where to go on a Sunday?
I mentioned insurance, they laughed and said they didn't have insurance - a commercial business that doesn't have insurance?
I asked for a receipt for the money they had charged, and also to see a receipt for the 'new' sink they said they had to buy, I got a hand written receipt for the money - they dont have headed paper, surprise suprise didn't get to see the receipt for the new sink either.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

I checked into the hotel on my own as I went with friends that were staying around the corner, as I booked into the trip later. I got there and everything was fine the room was small but clean. I brought 3 big towels with me that resembled the towels that they left in the rooms. I went out for the day and came back for a shower and my towels had gone and they had left me no towels so i went to see the manager and he gave me towels and told me that he would find my towels as they were different to the ones that the hotel provided. A week into my holiday the manager asked me if I could check out 3 days early because there were a big family coming and he basically wanted me room and he would give me my money back for the three nights. I said I'd think about it. The day later he asked me again and he said can't you stay with your friends? I said no otherwise I wouldn't have booked into a hotel. I decided to move out for the last three days as I could stay with my friends. I only got my towels back the day I was moving out and he gave me one of the wrong towels, he also tried to give me 35 Lyra for three nights I told him it wasn't right and he ended up giving me 100 Lyra. I would not stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Danig123
Reviewed 2 June 2012

we stayed here for a few days and it was great. a little far from the busstation and the city/bars but the beach is only 10-15min walk and there is a nice boulevard with it. supermarket was opposite of the hotel or 5 min walk to a bigger one. Food was really nice in the hotel for a good price and they have a nice place to eat you can eat inside or outside in their garden. Rooms were good too you get your own little apartment with balcony,kitchen and bathroom. Owner was superfriendly and helpful. pool was nice too, overall a good stay in fethiye!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I have been coming to Anna apart hotel for over 10 years now and it has gradually become an excellent place to take my family. The new owners have been doing everything they can to listen to customer feedback, speak excellent English and funnily enough respect women that stay there. The chef is new and absolutely excellent. The rooms are pleasant and the air con works. It is 30 seconds away from both the bus stop into fethiye center and the supermarket. While being 5 minutes away from the Sunday pazar(market).

Security has been beefed up to ensure safety and every night during the winter we enjoy either getting involved in games night,community events or just minding our business sitting next to the fire.During the summer the pool is fantastic and the drink prices reasonable. If you run a tab, you will not be cheated or robbed, they want you to come back, so they clearly wanted to make me happy. The guests are not grubby and very friendly, it is a perfect balance of the young and wise. The place is clean which is very important to me, with your clothes being washed,ironed and folded the same day! If you are coming to Turkey and need a place to stay, for the long term or short term make it Annas bar and hotel. One last thing is that there is a nice play area for the kids, with slides, sand and some times camel rides. Also quirky statues in the garden that you may recognize from the Disney movies.One con I will say because no where is perfect is that the free gym is still not up to standard, then again most hotels don't even have one. Anyway thanks for reading I will be back next year, for now it's off to London for the daily grind. Minor note for some reason there are two Anna apart hotels, must be a system issue, so I have added the reviews to both.

Room Tip: Go for the apartments to save money during the winter. For the summer, make sure you give feedback as they love to please, so try to push them.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family