“Very good hotel”
Review of Nevada Hotel & Spa

Nevada Hotel & Spa
Ranked #16 of 96 Fethiye B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is really good having been to turkey before was really impressed with room staff etc.
Well worth a visit.
Room with wardrobe containing safe, large bed, dressing table and mini bar. Also tea and coffee making facilities.shower room, liquid soap and shower gel provided. Staff very friendly and helpful in all ways. The hotel is about 10 min walk into calis beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank HBeresford

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Nice Clean hotel, we only stayed the night but rooms wer good size very well kept but i think if we had to drive to it ourselves it would be hard to find as it was a little off main road and in the back street corridor ,the food was varied and good ,staff wer friendly ,i would not mind going again if i didn't have to drive

Room Tip: We did not use the spar but some of the others did,suggest u have a sat nav if you drive to it
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

2nd time we have visited ....staff are lovely as is the hotel. Has its own spa with Turkish bath. Food is ok breakfast typical Turkish .....lunch could be a bit better and the eve meal which normally is a buffet is nice. Clean hotel and pool ......highly recommend about 10 mons from beach in a quiet location .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GillieC
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed in the Nevada Hotel & Spa in October 2013 - We found all the staff to be very friendly; helpful and hardworking. They seemed to work all day and night and then be there fresh faced first thing. The hotel was very clean and tidy. Their spa offers a wide range of treatments for everyone. The curtain rail came loose while we were there and the same day it was fixed. We found the breakfast to be a good assortment of cheeses; meats; olives; breads and eggs along with cereals coffee and tea. We were right at the end of the season so it was quiet. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk to the sea front where all the shops; bars and restaurants are. We loved it that much we have just booked again for the end of May!!! And are looking forward to seeing all the staff once again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Joanne V
Reviewed 3 May 2014

What a brilliant little Boutique Hotel. Really did'nt want to leave. There are two small blocks with a beautiful pool area between.The rooms are very comfortable, with good quality furniture and a large bathroom with huge walk in shower. There is air con/wifi/tv in all rooms as well as a mini bar. The hotel has agood spa also. The staff are very good and the rooms are cleaned daily. The only disappointment was the food, but Calis Beach and its assorted resturants and bars are only a few minutes away. Also the local bus to Fethiye is only 2mins away and costs 2lira. A great find and will certainly return again.

Room Tip: All rooms have spacious rooms but the ones overlooking the pool are very large.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ladyoflleisure
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed here for 12 nights on my own, as my friend was staying with her partner. On arrival, I was met by Eylem, who is one of the friendliest people you could ever meet. The first room I was shown to was a little "out of the way" (as I was a solo guest), so without any fuss, Eylem found me a lovely room overlooking the pool. The impression I was given, is that all of the staff really care about client comfort; the hotel is being redecorated and is of a good standard. I can't praise the staff enough; I don't generally write reviews, but Nevada has to be one of the friendliest places I have ever stayed in and the staff took time to get to know the guests and addressed you by name. All of the staff were great but special thanks have to go to the lovely Eylem, Birsoy (the manager, who is a friendly, courteous gentleman!), Ender (very kind and helpful!) and of course last but not least, my new pal Serkan, (yeni arkadasim!) who not only made me laugh, but is a real sweetie and such a nice guy! I am definitely going back soon and Nevada Hotel & Spa for me, is highly recommended and I will stay here again. The maids were so lovely and made me laugh with their towel art; it was such a nice touch!

However; if you are looking for a noisy hotel with lots of entertainment, this is not the place, which is why it is so appealing. It is small enough to be personal, but big enough to have a decent pool and sunbeds. It is a short walk to the beachfront with bars and restaurants, but there is nothing immediately close by, so it is very peaceful at night! The food is OK; I found plenty to keep me going! I did not spend much time here during the day, but the pool and
surrounding area were spotless and I did notice it was cleaned daily. One thing I also have to mention, is that whenever my friend came up to the hotel to visit me, she was also made to feel immensely welcome by the staff. Seriously, these guys are just so nice!

Thanks guys; you are fabulous and I will see you all again soon!!:-) xx

Room Tip: I didn't use the spa, so I am unable to comment.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stay In hotel for one week all staff were very friendly and could not do enough for me room was very roomy and overlooked the pool rooms were cleaned every day to high standard I would deffinately stay there again

• Stayed: April 2014