“World class breakfast”

Sat Restaurant Beach Club
Ranked #140 of 408 Restaurants in Fethiye
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“World class breakfast”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

The view. The atmosphere. The attentive service. All are out of this world at this venues 25TL Breakfast offering( I can't speak of any experience of their evening meals).
You get a superb Turkish breakfast , with omelette and Turkish sausages, a number of local sweet and savoury dishes and unlimited tea and coffees and a complimentary bottle of water.
The waiters make sure the bread and drinks are replenished very regularly.

Life is good - very good- sitting on the jetty here first thing in the morning.
The only thing missing is a nearby hammock to sleep the rest of the morning away...

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Mancester
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Really wanted this to be great, we left visiting this restaurant until our last night but although the location was wonderful, the food was not.
The waiters were very attentive, and the soup I had for starter was great but I wish I had left then.
Pretty average main course.
It's worth the walk pre sunset to enjoy a drink to watch the sunset but leave then and go eat elsewhere.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Overpriced and over salty.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had looked forward to going here as it had been praised by friends, but I was totally disappointed.
We were a large party and did not get here till after sunset so did not get the benefit of the location, but the table we had was so dark we could not see the menus and had to hold the table candles by our faces to see anything.
I had the house special prawns as did two others in the party and none of us could eat the sauce as it was too salty. We mentioned this to the waiter who asked to try it and then said it was because it was made with soy sauce. However I have lived in China and have never experienced anything like this! But when my main course came - the house special steak - the steak was ok, but the vegetables and what tasted like instant mash again had that much salt in I could not eat them. And cold pasta!!!
I was ill on the way back to our hotel and woke the next day with a very strong salt taste to my mouth.
The service was indifferent to say the least , and our friends who had been before said it was not as good as it had been. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Andover, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location but disappointing meal”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had a table in great location with great views over the bay towards Fethiye. Ordered starters to share. Very posy and not much substance. Had a lot better elsewhere. Main meal was OK but unexciting. My wife left half of hers as it was not what she would have expected from a good restaurant. Waiters were confused and seemed to be poorly trained. Explained menu but got it totally wrong!! Dishes did not match their description accurately. A shame this left us disappointed as was meant to be a special occasion. Wine was OK but expensive.

Accrington
“Not what it used to be !”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great location and surroundings but the food quality for the price is very average. A party of eight of us ate here in September and all agreed it was below par, such a shame as it was top drawer two years ago when I visited last.