“Lovely place with lovely atmosphere!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fethiye
Fethiye Tan Pansiyon
Ranked #15 of 97 Fethiye B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice stay in Tan Pension. We were on the way to another place when we met a lovely man on the street, he showed us the brochure, gave us some information and after seeing the room and the terrace the decision was made. We stayed at Tan Pension for two nights, being the only guests we were treated special. :)
Very cozy, clean, great view from terrace and simple breakfast.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Interesting location (marina), although I prefer the beach area. Good breakfast, although no buffet. Nice view from the terrace. Nice rooms, although some "windows" go to the hallway or worse yet - to the airconditioning backside (noisy!). Bad bathrooms - everything gets wet when you take a shower. Prices - you can find better deals.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stumbled upon this place walking through Fethiye, the lovely smiling man who runs the hotel ran up to us and showed us his brochure, offering a very good price. We followed him up a wee stairwell to an amazing view of Fethiye, and a very cute room with all we needed. For breakfast we were brought a boiled egg, chopped tomato, cucumber, Turkish bread, cheese, tea!! It was fabulous sitting on the beautiful deck, with the hammock, gazing at the snowy topped mountains. We loved it.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milly T
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Just the best view, I could have sat and looked for hours....oh, I did.... Make a cuppa in the kitchen, crack a beer, write your emails on the terrace. a lovely B&B family run, clean white tiles, ask if you need something and they can usually accommodate. I stayed 15 nights and would have stayed more if it were warmer. The season was over. Thanks so much for the hospitality. It was a home away from home.

Room Tip: The rooms are sparse but clean. Toilet and shower are one but spacious compared to others. The top r...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at Tan Pansiyon for 7 nights whilst working at my online business. For me, the positives of this B&B are...

1. Great price - I was on an extremely tight budget and they gave me a great price since I was staying 7 nights
2. Friendliness - This is a family run B&B and they are just so helpful and friendly, always with a smile on their faces.
3. Cleanliness - The B&B is kept impeccably clean
4. Use of the kitchen - I couldn't afford to eat out on my budget so to have a kitchen at my disposal was brilliant
5. Location - 5 minutes' walk from the centre of town but in a nice quiet spot
6. Size - with only 9 rooms, this is not a noisy backpackers' hostel.
7. Terrace - the terrace has an amazing view and I spent my days working there using their great wireless connection. It's also where I had breakfast

The two down sides for me:

1. My bed was extremely lumpy and I had to try and pad it out with blankets in order to sleep (I didn't hear anyone else complain of this so maybe it was just my room)
2. The home cured olives were wonderful but I was disappointed with a triangle of processed cheese and a little pot of cheap jam. The tea, cucumber and tomatoes were all fine. Still, I have to remember the price of this hotel and for the price, I really cannot complain about what I received. After all, they do have to make a living!

Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I would most definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I think I probably had the worst room (out of choice because I wanted the cheapest) - number 5.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This pension is well run by a friendly family! Our room was spacious, although the bathroom was small. It's in a great location (a little tricky to find, so ask the locals), and good for self-catering. There is a kitchen on the roof terrace which guests can use. The prices are very reasonable, and cheaper for longer stays.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms don't seem to have windows, so ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We took the ferry from Rhodes to Fethiye and were surprised to find Ozer meeting us off the boat. What a host he is! The Tan Pensiyon is a short walk to town and its compact bazaar area, with its really good restaurants. The room we had was quiet, clean -- and basic. We had a good bathroom and our room was really clean. Ozer's rooftop balcony, for his really good breakfast, and any other time you wanted to use it, especially at sunset, had a really wonderful view of the harbor and beyond. We felt safe and comfortable (except for the lumpy beds) at this B&B, and would stay there again for sure. It has been described as a step above a hostel -- but we found it to be two steps above. It's basic but good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple