“Exellent Day”

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exellent Day”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I would like to thank Kaan Metin and Most of all mehmet for making my day on Sunday Oct 7th . I wanted to do my first wreck dive but not many of the other companies could be bothered as they hadnt got enough people to go out on the boat and it was sunday . This is a large boat (ANKA) and they took the time to call me knowing I didnt have much time left of my holiday and took me with a small group of try divers. They went out of their way to take just myself to the Wreck and then on to do a bit of cave and tunnel diving. No there isnt an abundance of fish but I still had a very pleasurable day. The equipment was good and compared to other companies int hat area they gave a full briefing to the try dives before they went in the water which other dive centres didn't do. I would recommend this company if you want some experience and want to be put at ease. The formation of rocks under the water here are amazing

Visited October 2012
1 Thank shanipayne

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rubbish diving”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My boyfriend and I went diving here, both experienced divers. We weren't expecting much as we knew there would not be much to see in Mediterranean sea, but there was LITERALLY NOTHING! When I spoke to the dive instructors they said it was because of the recent earthquake but I am not sure that is true! There is no coral and on two dives I saw about 6 fish.
The dive company was also not particularly good. It was a relatively cheap trip with equipment hire, two boat dives and lunch cost £32 pounds per person. But lunch was a chicken burger and the dive staff were not particularly helpful.
We were given no brief before the dives just told to jump off the boat when I asked for more information.
We did meet a couple doing a try dive with them and they seemed to enjoy it, and the staff were generally more helpful towards them.

Visited July 2012