I stayed in the Hillside Beach Club for a week on 17 Oct 2011 and I travelled with my mum. Good points about this hotel are ; Rooms, spacious and very clean probably one of the most cleanest rooms I have stayed in, maids do a great job specially with all the steps they need to climb up and down! Beaches; 3 beaches 2 adult only all rocky , pently of space and deck chairs avaiable also decking area with cusions and hammonks to sit on at the adult only beaches. Our favourite beach was the Serenity Beach bit of a walk about 10 mins away from the main hotel or you can get a boat there. Very quiet and peaceful setting. Food; the food at this resort is amazing!! Some thing for everyone if you dont find something you like to eat at this resort you are one fussy eater! All food is cooked fresh and produce is from the local area's. Staff; really friendly and helpful. Fethiye; Beautiful area lots of shops and resturants, hotel operates a regular bus there.
Bad point about this hotel ; Kids; If you are travelling without kids, you may find the volume of kids at the resort a bit annoying. They run riot around the resort like its one big Butlins and they are at it all day and well into the night when they should really be asleep. Some parents just dont seem to care , there are various nights when there are after party shows for the adults, these shows start at 10pm and go on until 12/1am, but some parents still bring there kids there and let them run around while they sit there and get drunk! The kids have enough things to keep themselves entertained without ruining the only entertainment for the adults. If you are a kiddie person you should be fine.
That really is the only bad point I have about this hotel if it wasnt for the high volume of children this resort would be great, but all the kids (and parents that cant control them) have just turned it into a glorified Butlins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey/Fethiye