The beach club is brilliant and trying to fault it is very difficult!
The main beach is large with plenty of deck chairs and a beach bar waiters come round very regularly taking orders and giving you cold fresh towels to cool off aswell as cleaning your sunglasses and handing out fresh fruit and corn on the cob! There are 2 platoons floating in the ocean which you can swim or walk to. The serenity beach is nice and you can take a 10 minute walk or small boat ride and there is a bar and small bbq there too. The silent beach is very calm and pleasant although with lots going on we didn't really feel inclined to go there. The pool is also great.
There is a timetable of the days events in guest relations and I strongly recommend taking part. The animation team do classes such as zumba and pilates there is also waterpolo, aqua aerobics, volleyball and lots of other activities pleasing everyone during the day! The team are so friendly and welcoming.
The entertainment at night is great and the team manage to get everyone involved in the themed nights. Pacha nightclub is also great fun and I went along with the animation team who become added friends for the week!
The main restaurant has something to suit everyone and your spoilt for choice! Breakfast has hot and cold dishes including bacon and eggs, beans, tomatoes, omelettes, porridge, crepes, freshly baked bread and croissants, cold meats and cheeses, fruits and cereals. Lunches and Dinner have different options each evening and is all very fresh. Waiters can not to enough for you. Pacha restaurant has tapas like starters explained by the waiter then you choose main and dessert. The beach restaurant is very idyllic with candles by the sea you choose of a menu for everything and its lovely.
Fethiye is about 10 minutes in the shuttle bus and is worth a look round in the morning for a couple of hours although once your at the hillside you don't really feel the need to leave as there is lots to do there.
The kids club was great and my sister got to know the staff well and had lots of fun everyday.
The watersports is also great morning is best for waterskiing or wakeboarding while sailing is best in the afternoon.
The gym is really well equipped if you fancy going and you can also play tennis.
Everyone can use the sauna, jacuzzi and turkish baths at the sando spa massages are charged but my mum said it was the best she ever had!
We had a family room with the master bedroom and a smaller childrens bedroon and attaching balcony very safe, clean big and lovely! Free gifts in the bathroom are an added bonus.
Just a special mention about morning yoga and sunset yoga on everyday. Morning yoga is on a platform and is the best way to wake up looking out over the ocean. Aloosha is great teacher and you don't have to be an expert.
Ultimately an amazing hotel where they go out of their way to make sure you have a good time! Definitely want to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey/Fethiye