This is a superbly run and excellent Hotel Resort, for adults only and especially for families with young children. If you are looking for a quiet boutique style hotel then this will not be for you. But if you are happy as we were with plenty of activities, 3 beaches, first class food, both quality and vast choice, very well maintained, everything works, and staff and entertainers being the best in a great location by the beach, amongst the pine forests, then this Hotel is probably the best in Turkey.
We can see why they have 75% repeat bookings. We met guests who have been going twice a year for 12 years.
Yes their is music throughout the evenings which may not suit everyone but we enjoyed it. The Hotel Shows are excellent with a great team of professional dancers.
The buffet restaurant has to be seen to believe, just amazing quality and choice, and all fresh food, cooked on the spot. Try the Leer Fish.
Breakfast was a great start, especially the pancakes with honey (the young woman preparing these and the eggs etc starts her work at 4am and is always smiling)
We enjoyed the fitness classes, especially the 1015 Stretch classes with Albane, a professional dancer in the evening show, excellent instructor, superbly fit and lovely personality.
Our request for a superior room in block 200 was met by the hotel, see room tips.
We were on full board plus and this was very good but as a suggestion I think complimentary bottled water could be provided in the room rather than having to take a bottle back to the room from the buffet restaurant. Also I think non alcoholic drinks could be provided free of charge in the a la carte restaurants. In the buffet restaurant all drinks are complimentary.
Also in the superior room, it would be good to have two chairs in the room, for reading indoors in the evening, or if you are unlucky to get a rain storm. We requested two chairs and received them immediately (white plastic, cloth would be better)
So we give 5 stars to everything apart from the room where we give 4.8
Staff and management we give 6+ out of 5 !!
We hope to return next year. This Hotel is a real credit to all concerned.
We had booked with Thomas Cook (My Style), and they provided all that was required. Only complaint as always with Thomas Cook is their aircraft seating. Just awful. A disgrace in 2103. Far better to fly Easyjet. When will Thomas Cook learn that for clients paying My Style prices should have at least a decent airline seat with sensible pitch and legroom, rather than being like a squashed sardine in a tin. Their seating is like going back 30 years. The aisle must be the narrowest one on any aircraft as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey/Fethiye