We stayed in superior family 2 bedroom accommodation 10 nights from 2nd October. There are steep steps so this is not for anybody who cannot manage this. The view was gorgeous of the hills and surrounding area and the room was private considering how open plan(outside lounge area) .The bathroom is off the lounge outside so this feels quite strange at first but we got used to it quickly. The washbasin area had an infra red heat button to keep you warm which was lovely and the shower was excellent really loads of hot water every day. The cleaner kept the bathroom and our rooms spotless with new clean towels and toiletries. We were really impressed with the quality of the toiletries even including shower puffs and lip balm. I liked the dressing room cupboard which was great for getting ready as plenty of room.
The bedrooms are not the most luxurious we have ever stayed at but better really as had everything you need very comfy beds, clean,crisp bedlinen in fact better provisions than any hotel we have ever stayed at inc travel plug, mosquito tablets, wow so pleased at everything the hotel had thought of. The hotel has truly the best selection and best tasting food from any other
holiday. We all put on weight and laughed when trying to hold in my tummy after meals in my bikini. Everything so fresh and tasty omlettes, toasties, pastries, creamy fresh porridge just tonnes for breakfast. At lunch and dinner the selection was superior and the desert table massive and amazing. Hot chocolate souffle with ice cream, hot pineapple fritters my mouth is drooling they were so tasty but my stomach is having a rest ha.The children even said it was the best food ever and we have always struggled in the past to get them decent food to eat on holiday. The only thing negative was the freezing cold main pool that we requested to be heated up as my wee one got a terrible cold from wanting to be in that pool all the time. To be fair they started heating it up as soon as we asked guest relations but it only started to be better a few days left of our holiday. It didn't stop the kids but the pool was quite empty at first(no wonder brrr)It would have been better if they had monitered how cold it actually was in the pool. The weather was lovely sunshine from 10am until 5pm at the pool. At 4:45 every day they had turkish tea and yes more fresh yummy cakes plus cheesy bread at the bar/pool and 5:30 hotdogs (yes feeling even fatter as ate these too but so good). The sea was brilliant/ warm to swim in with little fishes below you.We went for a para sail which was fantastic it was so peaceful up in the air and relaxing just great totally recommend this. My husband went for his first night scuba dive and saw octopus etc he said it was really good. The kids club and staff were brilliant and beautiful Rose,Jessica and Charlene (made me laugh all the time Charlene) the ones we knew best. Rose put lovely pleats in the girls hair on our departure thank you. Jessica is a brilliant dancer and there were some great shows Merlin. Peter Pan, Hercules to name a few.(iloved the eighties night and beach party)The craft items the girls made were great quality and the chocolate factory was good. i must mention the archery as my husband and the girls played this most days and loved it.It was cold at night and the hotel handed out cosy blankets to wrap round which was fabulous as never had much warm clothing thank you for your attention to detail Hillside Beach Club we will return. A very happy full up sunny holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey/Fethiye