“pOOr hyGEne and rUDe empLOyees very disaPPointed”

Hillside Beach Club
Ranked #4 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I got SICK from the food I ATE during my stay and had to spend my days in the room and I was not planning to complain about it until the guest relations employee called and made me SAD & MAD. Instead of wishing me "get well" he told many things, me, LYING about my health and added that I had to go to the "Esnaf Hospital" to get a HEALTH REPORT in order to prove that I am sick...
I really do not understand WHY this is necessary, I think they thought I would ask for a REFUND, very RUDE and small thinking...

12  Thank Selmin Ö
There are newer reviews for Hillside Beach Club

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Last week I have been in Hillside beach club and that was my 8th visit. But this year this place made me a little dissapointed. They accepted very crowded business people and I had to share restaurant and beach with them. Rest of the holiday nothing yo say, just perfect...

3  Thank Cem K
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The place is impeccable. The surroundings are heavenly. The rooms ( familyroom with a view on the sea) are perfect. The food is incredible. The staff is overall ok.

Do not forget to swim, as well in the pool as in the sea. i am always surprised that when the possibility is there nobody takes a swim?

Only thing. Avoid high season if you do not like the crowd and visit midst of may or october. When it gets too crowded, the luxury feeling that comes with the rest tempts to fade. Not enough staff to serve your needs on those moments. The restaurant gets a bit to crowded and waiting to be served at the bar can take up to 15 minutes. A bit long if you are thirsty.

Room Tip: Every room is very well isolated against noise. Because the evening activities that can last until 0...
1  Thank rewinddesign
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Came on recommendation by a friend. Came with 2year old, loved everything about this place - the service, rooms, food, kids facilities and entertainment. Altogether - fantastic place! High percentage of repeat visits-which is always a good sign! We are looking forward to our next trip there.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ASPexplorer
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Friends recommended Hillside Beach Club to us and i was very pleased with my weeks holiday.
Rooms are spotless.
Food excellent.
This is a resort hotel so once passed security it is 100% safe.
Staff are very nice and helpfull in all departments.
Kids club and staff were fabulous.
Beaches imacculate and waiter service good at the beach.
I could not fault the Hillside in any way and would return again!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here on 26th April for one week and we loved it! We stayed in room 222 which was perfect! It was big enough for two and kept beautifully clean. The beaches are not sandy but pebbles which was the only down side.

Food - was lovely. Lots of choice and always somewhere to sit.

The resort was kept very clean and there was always something to do. Evening entertainment was great.

We hAd to be out of the room at 11am and we weren't getting picked up until 11pm. Reception were very accomodating and allowed us to shower and change in another room.

I have been to the Maldives and Caribbean twice and this is almost as nice. We will be coming back :-)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrisolGirl
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Well, this is my 3rd time here and will to be my last even though every year I say we should try skew here new.
Excellent points

Staff - proffessional and very friendly. They speak amazing English so not sure what previous reviewer was referring to. They go out of there way to please.
Rooms - stunning plenty of room storage and view over ocean. Balcony a must in my opinion. Bring slippers they are not included. However this was not a problem as I had flip flops. We stayed near the hotel as the noise finishes at 12pm it was perfect. We were happy to be part of the noise

Beach- pebble not sand but has views around the small bay and is immaculate. 3 beaches in total.
Food - all exceptional and caters for all tastes. English, German, Dutch and Turkish mainly. Very good quality and extremely healthy salads.

This is not a typical English resort. We went to letoonia and were shocked as there were so many English it felt like home. This place is where all nationalities meet and although expensive compared to other hotels in the area, believe me you get what you pay for.

I only have excellent things to say about this hotel as it is near perfect for me.
I don't like going to Resorts for eggs and bacon I want to blend in with locals and enjoy there culture.

• Stayed: May 2014