Just got back from 10 days at Hillside Beach Club and all I can say is wow!
Everything about this hotel is perfect. We spent the majority of our time at Serenity Beach as it was adults only (me and my boyfriend being 20, we liked not being surrounded by children!) The beach was so clean, the staff are flawless too. Constantly offering you drinks, afternoon tea, delicious turkish kebabs in the afternoon for lunch - perfect. The walk is beautiful but its a long uphill walk. Nice to do once to experience it, but the boat is lovely too and runs every half an hour.
Food at hillside is delicious! Pasha was seafood and grill which was a lovely setting, all white tables and chairs and on the beach. The Italian restaurant on the beach was yummy too, all grilled food, pasta dishes etc. Even the main restaurant was yummy. Buffet food isn't usually my thing but at Hillside it's a completely different story! All so fresh and varied and it never got boring.
At hillside you can be as busy or as relaxed as you choose. Plenty to do in the evenings; beach parties, films on the beach (Endless Love & Secret Life of Walter Mitty). Same applies for the daytime. We really recommend the boat trip into Fethiye Market on a Tuesday! Lovely 45 minutes on the boat with coffees, soft drinks, beer, fruit, cakes etc. You have a good 2 hours walking around the market and the town then get the boat back to hillside at around 2. It was only about £17 each and a lovely morning/afternoon out.
The staff are fab and can't do enough to help you out here. The rooms are cleaned to a high standard every day too. Super comfy beds, lovely big bathroom and a walk in wardrobe area.
This was a beautiful holiday and a lovely first time to Turkey for myself and my boyfriend. It's a very pricey holiday but worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Mediterranean caresses our private bay, Hillside Beach Club is a first-class international destination for living your dream. Relax, rejuvenate and revitalize or get active, fit and entertained - design your day in any way from dusk to dusk. It's only about you on the sunny side of life at Hillside Beach Club, where we make you feel at home and always go beyond your expectations. Love to feel good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hillside Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Beach Hotel
- Hillside Turkey
- Hillside Beach Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Fethiye
- Hillside Resort Turkey
- Hillside Club Turkey
- Hillside Fethiye
- Hillside Beach Club Turkey/Fethiye