Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,564 results
All reviews silent beach kids club main restaurant main beach turkey next year water sports beautiful bay entertainment team something for everyone guest relations year after year buffet restaurant every evening thomas cook a la carte fantastic holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the first time in Whit half term this year. Accommodation was good, family room with bacony/terrace with the kids having their own room overlooking the bay.

Food was amazing, great choice for all and extremely fresh fish was a must at lunchtime.

Kids club for our children 8 and 10 was great as they could dip in and out when they wanted. There was always something going on for them. Activities for the adults were good too with the entertainment staff making everyone feel welcome.

The attention to detail for the entertainment in the evening s was amazing, the shows and parties were enjoyed by all ages.

Lastly the staff were extremely attentive and were helpful in every way.

We had a great 10 nights there, so much so we have booked for next year! !

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank benjyboyy
Reviewed 29 June 2014

There's no words can describe how I love this hotel, from managers to the smallest position on that hotel... all of them are exceeding our expectations.... they are teaching us the meaning of customer care ... it was my second visit, my first one was on my honeymoon... second visit with my wife and my baby.. I truly love this hotel... why? 1) Food Quality & Variety 2) All Staff are helpful and smiley 3) Sense of customer care 4) Strong Training 5) Animation team ...etc.... Please HillSide, Bonus this staff "for open-buffet restaurant" 1) ilyas 2) aycin 3) ozlem 4) ahmet ... and Mr. Chaaban & Mr. Sedat ... I loved them... please protect these employees.. because i feel they are not employees .. this people love their work and they understand the meaning of customer... My last word, I cannot find any other hotel than hillside ... thanks for the "late-checkout"

Room tip: C type room is very good.
3  Thank mohamedhaqqi
HBC_Team, Yönetici at Hillside Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear HaqqiTours,

We really appreciate the fact that you’ve taken the time to share your feedback with us. The Hillside Beach Club Team considers all comments posted with the utmost interest and respect. Even when we receive nothing but positive feedback, we’re in the business of continual improvement, in order that we can exceed guests’ expectations for their next visit. There’s always an opportunity to improve, and we sincerely attempt to do so each and every season! We take any disappointment seriously and will do everything in our power to improve for your upcoming visits. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, so we can better provide for your needs!

Best Regards
Hotel Management.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I will try to make this honest and constructive.
Pros. Beautiful location, lovely views. The food was really excellent in the main dining room, the choice and quality were superb , also a high standard of hygiene. Adult only dining room area in the main dining room was both a really different experience from the noise of the main dining room and an opportunity to relax and eat. We only found it by chance as not advertised anywhere or told about. one couple had been there two weeks and were not aware of it. Quality of wine in main dining room was good and the only place you were not charged.
Staff were generally helpful and happy.
On arrival the room was very clean with lots of nice touches.
Adult beaches were really nice and relaxing away from the children, kept clean and a good supply of sun beds and towels.
Some of the late entertainment was good and adult appropriate. Shuttle bus service to Fethiye was very good and regular.
Cons.
The main issue we had as a couple , were the amount of children, not just the amount but the behaviour, parents who had no control or thought for other guests .The main dining room looked and sounded at times like a school dining room .Parents who tried and on occasions succeeded to take children into adult only areas. This included the silent adult only beach and the pontoons in adult only area, this may of been down to there being no lifeguard on duty or flying his flag and being asleep on a sun bed in the shade. We witnessed this on more than one day, same guy each time.
We visited the Serenity ,adults only beach and was given lunch ,but had to pay for our drinks as you do at the pool dining room, why is it not treated as the main dining room where drinks are included .
We were disappointed at the Pashas Restaurant , the wasps on the food while we were trying to eat spoilt it. Also the service was very slow and no alternative to fish on one course, the choice of sweets were even more disappointing, didn't go back.
And at the end of our holiday ,due to having to be out of the room by 11am and a 7pm pick up , my wife asked at reception if there was a shower facility we could use later in the day, we were asked if we wanted a room , which we didn't, and were not offered the use of the complimentary room to have a shower ,which we later found out existed by the very helpful young lady in the Guest Relations.
No Adult only bar, as the children are up as the same time as the adults ,it would have been nice to be with like minded Adults in an appropriate environment ,this would be easy to achieve and was commented by other guests on holiday without children.
This is a very good holiday for families ,but needs a bit more thought for the rest of us .

Room tip: High up better views , less pushchairs. high up could be difficult if you have any mobility problems.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank beaujones
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have never bothered to pen a review before but feel this resort deserves a few words.
Having just returned on Monday 23 June 2014, I can honestly say this resort exceeded my expectations. Having stayed in some amazing hotels and experienced resorts on private islands, this experience was faultless. The staff cannot do enough to help you, friendly, proactive,unobtrusive and thorough. From being collected by Davod at the airport the five star service begins, the attention to detail is outstanding and consistent throughout the whole holiday. Dining is a pleasure, chefs are fantastic at the details and everything is spotless. Rooms are looked after to a high standard. Front desk staff could be a little happier but they are still very nice and efficient at their job.
For the first time ever I am already booking for next year! If you want to really relax, kickback and have someone think of all the details for you, this is the place! Amazing, well done to all the staff at Hillsidebeach club.
Ps I went with my son who is 12 and my ex-husband who is 57! Both were well behaved!

Room tip: We stayed in rms 458 & 457, these are at the edge of the resort. Great rooms, yes a little uphill walk but in between lying on a sun lounger, swimming in the sea and taking ownership of frappe coffees at said sun lounger I was in need of a little walk twice a day! Certainly not taxing even with a huge beach bag and inflatable pool toys!
1  Thank Finlay M
Reviewed 25 June 2014

As the title say's the place is a small piece of paradise if you can afford to stay here??? the staff work extremely hard to make your stay welcoming and comfortable, we went with family for a wedding although this was not at hillside they made every effort to accommodate our needs on the day, before and after " exceptional" my daughter has Autism so travel away from home can be difficult and i was unsure of how she/they would be able to cope with meeting her needs (if at all possible) but What an amazing time she had, not sure the staff would say the same but hey ho!!!! the whole complex is kept beautiful and clean the food is 5* and from the outside looking in hygiene was kept to a high standard, staff do not expect gratuities and we tested both sides in that some days we left a tip others we didn't and the standards were still the same, I imagine staff work for very little pay so appreciation on your part would be greatly appreciated would I stay at Hillside again ????? Absolutely

Room tip: you would be hard pushed to have a bad room
Date of stay: September 2013