1,392 results
All reviews silent beach nature spa kids club main restaurant turkey walk in wardrobe next year water sports beautiful bay superior room late breakfast entertainment team family resort meal times sports activities any age all ages
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Hillside Beach Club is located in nearly unique and beautiful place. Rooms are very comfortable. Service is welcome. Very active night life: every evening is interesting programme. Waiting to come back!!! I fell in love with this hotel and place!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Well what can I say!. We have made 5 visits in the last 4 years and we have already booked twice more for 2017 in June and September. This visit was just for my wife and myself as in May this year we took our sons, their wives and our 4 grandchildren. For a family holiday or for a couple, this is the best.
No wonder it has such a high repeat booking rate. The Management is faultess as is their attention to detail and ensuring the guests are 1000% (yes 1000!) satisfied.
I cannot find anything to criticise, just the opposite.
I have travelled extensively around the world over the past 50 years and Hillside Resort, which unfortunately we only discovered 4 years ago is now what we look on as our '2nd Home". We only wished we had discovered this Resort earlier and we know from other guests we have met that our 5 times staying is far less than their 20-49 times.
We have our own favourite Room and Sengul and Sinan always do their utmost for us to have this. Even the TV is pre-programmed to suit us.
It does not feel like a hotel as you stay on the hillside around the Main Bay and being totally private with its 3 beaches makes it so relaxing and stress free.
ALL THE STAFF are so welcoming, friendly and efficient, and there are over 400 of them. The Entertainment team are just fantastic: Albane's dancing just keeps on improving, Giusi has made significant improvements to the Shows, and what a good job they do as well with their Fitness and Yoga Classes. The sunrise yoga class ends with a cup of Lemon/Ginger/Honey tea and a short neck massage from the Balinese Therapists from the Sanda Nature Spa, which is probably one the TOP Spa's anywhere in the world, with 8 of the finest Balinese Therapists in attendance.
The choice of Food and service by Zafer and his staff is second to none.
The back-up staff, cleaning, gardening etc are so hard working and friendly as well.
The Management are always looking for feedbacks and suggestions of how to improve, AND THEY DO LISTEN AND ACT ON THESE.
You can be as active or relaxed as you want but one thing which you will not have from the time you arrive until you leave is Stress or any worries. Hillside's facilities for children of any age is first class, and you feel and are totally safe and secure on their private peninsula.
As with previous visits we had a full programme of Spa treatments, organised extremely well by Mega, and many thanks in particular to TRIK, WAYAN and NAMI whom we hope will be there again in 2017. Unfortunately TINI and SARI had returned home to Bali in the summer due to sickness but hopefully they will be back in 2017. TINI closely followed by TRIK and WAYAN are 3 of the best Therapists you will get.
Swimming off the Silent Beach was just perfect in the calm bay and with a sea temperature of 27 degrees C. you cannot complain.
We will be back again for 11 nights from June 1st 2017 to meet all our friends again, starting with Sinan and the lovely Ebru on the Front Desk.
Many, many thanks to everyone at Hillside for creating just a Resort for our holidays, a real credit to the staff and the Management.

Room Tip: We always have a Superior Sea View Room with Balcony/Terrace - Block 200
4  Thank Mike1946
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We returned to Hillside some 12 years after our last visit.

Would it be as good? Would we still love it? Would it really still be Heaven in Earth?

We visited for two consecutive years with our four young children 12 years ago and all loved it. I personally was heart broken when I was told by my partner that the world's a big place and we should visit other places.

Finally I got my own way and we returned. Reception welcomed me back on arrival. They even told me when I had last visited, and that I would be near our old room. After 15 minutes of catching up I knew we wouldn't be disappointed.
Hillside hadn't changed. It had just kept up with the years being refined, refreshed and had continued to get better.

Thank you for an amazing holiday. In particular thank you to Mecin in the restaurant for looking after us daily and entertaining Katie our 2 year old.
Thank you to Katie, Sophie and Brodie from the Entertainment team for checking in on us daily, for their genuine warmth, and friendliness and of course for cleaning our phones and sunnies.

I've already got my own way-we've booked for next year! The world is a big place. We'll just have to have two holidays a year!

Hillside really feels like Heaven on Earth. But please don't tell everyone.
They will all want to go!

See you next year!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Mango1611
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Can't complain about anything apart from I had ONE strawberry last night that was not perfect !!!!! Seriously though as it says on the can this place is heaven we're sat at the side of the pool and along comes SOFIE ONE of the entertainment team ( all the way from new zealand) and cleans our sun glasses oh my what next . The food in the restaurant is outstanding , all the staff are so friendly (and I mean all the staff) please can we stay another week !!!!!

Room Tip: 393 perfect
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Everything here is as good as an all inclusive can be.. the staff do go that extra mile.
Our room is superb and I'm getting used to having my sunglasses cleaned on a daily basis. So being pampered and spoilt.

Room Tip: Definitely go for a room with a balcony
1  Thank Stella M