“Wonderful Weekend”

Yacht Boutique Hotel
Ranked #15 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The yacht boutique hotel was fantastic from start to finish.
the staff so helpful the room's excellent with all you could ask for internet and t.v a balcony overlooking the marina and so spacious the food in the top floor restaurant with view's overlooking the marina and the coastline of Fethiye was great with so much to choose from nothing was to much trouble at this wonderful hotel and so close to the market and bars of Fethiye.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny overlooking the sea with a fantastic balcony and table and chairs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Yacht Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The Yacht Boutique hotel is nicely decorated....and there it ends! We went during off season and had booked a sea view. We could see the bay if we craned our necks just right! We were placed in a room by the housekeeping and directly under the lobby although it was quite apparent there were very few guests at this time. Every time, I fell asleep I was woken up by thumping on the floor above me, baby crying next door, etc.. Walls must be paper thin. When we had to leave at 5 am to catch our flight from Dalaman... the front clerk wanted us to look around in the streets for our car even though it was valet parked before which was disconcerting as it was dark and the streets somewhat unfamiliar. Customer service could definitely be improved.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank EstherKay J
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at Yacht Boutique for 6 nights in early March and had a wonderful time. The staff were fantastic especially in the roof terrace restaurant thank you Cezar for looking after myself and my mother so well!! The reception staff were also very nice and always keen to help. Breakfasts were substantial with a lovely view of the harbour. It was a short walk into town and an easy drive over the mountain to Olu Deniz. I would recommend this hotel ...... So much that I am going back in April!!!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are best!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mutters24
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We spent only one night at this hotel, an uncomfortable night. First, as our ferry had arrived late, our guide called ahead to ask the management to save us some dinner, at least a cold plate. However when we arrived there was nothing. Not only that, at reception it was as though he'd never heard from us, not even our prepaid room reservation. By contrast, the restaurant staff was very accommodating and did their best to accommodate us, considering that they'd had no notice from reception. Our sleep was disturbed by banging all night from the curtains that had been pulled on the terrace above us. Next morning the breakfast was very good, and the same staff who'd been so helpful the night before was up and serving again, but I was glad to be gone from this hotel and its unpleasant front desk.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nanacake
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We made a last minute decision to stay in Fethiye for a week at the Yacht Boutique Hotel and what a good decision that was. Starting the day with breakfast on the terrace was a delight. Quite the best breakfast we enjoyed on our travels in Turkey (and that is saying something) and the view spectacular. The staff at breakfast and throughout the hotel were nothing short of outstanding. A pleasant stroll along the waterfront for dinner at the end of each day. We daydream about the Yacht Boutique Hotel and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Even In a hostel you find two basic requirements: hot water and bed.
We stayed just for one night. In the morning I wanted to have a shower before the meeting with our client but there was a bad suprise that I have never faced before, there was no hot water. I called reception but there was no excuse for these. My colleague had his shower with cold water but I was not that lucky with my long hair. Our meeting and trip to Izmir was really bad because we couldn't start a fresh day.
Like I cannot say there is no money as a banker, a hotel should never say there is no hot water. They should create hot water in anyway.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Zeynep Y
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel with my wife and stayed for a week whilst house hunting in the area. We have stayed at many hotels together on varying budgets but occasionally we find a little gem like the Yacht Boutique! Everything about this hotel is lovely!
The location is beautiful, set on the marina surrounded by the mountains (snow tipped during winter) and our early morning runs along the misty marina were memorable.
The hotel is small but I am sure will meet most peoples requirements with a swimming pool and rooftop restaurant. The restaurant has stunning views and the food for both breakfast and evening dinner was excellent and super value for money!
However above all it is the staff that make a good hotel and the Yacht Boutique has fantastic staff! Everyone was very kind, helpful and polite.
My wife can be a harsh critic but the only criticism she could find was that the quilt on the bed was a bit small!
I am sure we will be returning to this delightful hotel very soon!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple