“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Vancouver, BC
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2009

A very well run boutique hotel. The rooms was good and not to noisy (on street side). The pool was excellent and relaxing. They could stand to add another computer to their business centre as it always seemed busy. Breakfast and the view were amazing. Bathroom could have been a little bigger. Overall and excellent stay.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
hong kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2009

When I arrived in Fethiye it was the middle of the afternoon and I was tired, hot and looking forward to checking into my hotel. However when I saw my hotel room I knew I wouldn't be happy staying there. So I took next dreaded step and searched for another hotel. I looked at several other nice hotels but when I saw the Yacht Hotel I knew it was just what I needed to get me in the right frame of mind for my blue cruise departing the next day and I wasn't disappointed. The Yacht hotel is a trendy boutique hotel with great amenities. It has a wonderful pool that you won't want to get out of once you get in. The restaurant has a fantastic view of the harbor and the food was excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful. And I particularly want to thank Emel Vatansever for her friendly and helpful attitude. This means a lot when you are traveling alone. When I left the next day I was sorry that I had only one night to spend there. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone that is looking for an enjoyable experience along with value and quality.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
Paris
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

We chose this hotel based on their internet site after having trouble finding family run guesthouse accommodation in Fethiye with a web presence. It was the most luxurious hotel we picked during our stay along the Lycian coast and cost roughly double our other options (family run guesthouses). It was worth the extra money, in my opinion.

Situated a ten minute walk from the centre with its restaurant district and pleasure boat departure points, it was easy to get to and a great base for our day trips (12 island tour, Olu Deniz beach, Olu Deniz boat tour, Kayakoy 'ghost' town).

We stayed in a family room - a double and two single beds in an L shaped configuration which gave the parents some privacy - at a cost of € 140 per night including breakfast.

We loved the view from our third-floor balcony (it's worth paying the small supplement for a sea view in this hotel and requesting a third floor room) across the marina and the bay of Fethiye. We loved the pool (jacuzzi, towels provided, pool bar, sun loungers and four poster beds to lounge on). The views from the rooftop restaurant where we ate our continental buffet breakfast were stunning. We also ate in the restaurant on a couple of evenings when we were too tired to venture out and found the food to be perfectly reasonable (if nothing special) with prices comparable to restaurants in the town centre.

The staff were friendly (our six year old was fussed over here as everywhere else in Turkey) and organised a taxi transfer to our next destination.

All in all this hotel is a great, well-situated, attractively decorated mid-priced option, although if you are looking for/willing to pay for genuine high-end luxury, you probably want the Ece Saray hotel opposite.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family