Yacht Classic Hotel
US$33
US$17
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Golden Life Resort Hotel & Spa(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$52
  • Pool
Flora Palm Resort(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$96
US$93
US$139
US$83
US$69
US$94
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdaniel craigpenthouse suitewater villathe water's edgeturkeybeautiful hotelboutique hotelswim up barsister hoteloverlooking the marinabeautiful roomfish marketvisiting fethiyenothing is too much troublenext yeartown centrerestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2010

The Yacht Classic is the latest from a family that has owned the Yacht Hotel for years. Designed by an architect trained in California, it has brand new rooms with sophisticated uncluttered decor that are large and all seem to have private balconies overlooking the sea. Gorgeous pool, spa and sun deck area are below near the hotel's private sailboat dock. The very nice staff, in particular Mustafa, who speaks good English, were very helpful to us and even drove us to the ferry when we left.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I have visited the hotel over the years just for a drink as the location is wonderful, I found it on a rainy day around four years ago when I decided to go for a walk under a brolly with my good wife.
Decided to take the visit a step further this year and stay over for a few nights and very happy I did, it was interesting being able to compare the hotel I was staying in (Blue Star Oludeniz) with the Yacht Plaza.
I have met Mustafa (reception manager) a few times over the last four years and he is one of those great charming characters, lovely person. The staff were all very good and as usual Batu always takes time to say hello even when you pop in for a drink.
I'll get straight to the best point- the view from your balony which is simply stunning and was certainly my best hotel view ever, I've had a sea view before but this was sea, mountains, yachts, marinas, even a storm in the background etc etc!
Yes as said before, the rooms (although large) are now in need of a refurb (the beds are rock hard too) but that's all getting done this winter anyway so a bit unfair to criticise as they obviously know where improvements are needed an are acting to rectify the issue.
The set up and bar area at the sea front on the 'jetty' decking is also wonderful and gives you a feeling you are staying in a hotel you can't really afford to stay in- but you can- well at least for now, we'll have to see how the refurb alters the rates!
All in all I'll be going back there as the atmosphere at sundown with differing shades of blue (pool,sea,sky,) are simply stunning as are the reflection of the yachts lights on the sea and I actually fell asleep on my balcony (around 2.00am) as I had to savour every moment of the balcony views.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheCodfather2
Reviewed 18 October 2009

To sit looking out over the harbour from the grounds of the Yacht Plaza at any time, day or night, is pure heaven. You could not fault this hotel for it's situation. Even the mosque which others found so annoying, didn't bother us.

The staff are friendly, the food is good, the rooms are clean comfortable and well sized. Didn't get on well with the extremely firm mattress though! The hotel will be refurbished this winter and having seen the standard of the sister hotel, The Yacht, we are expecting something very special when we go back again. And we will go back again, it is that sort of place, like a home from home.

Batu and Banu do a wonderful job and Mustafa is a star, great bloke, loved him to bits! See you all next year.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine S
Reviewed 2 September 2009

Though it has a good location, right at the seaside and only 5 miutes walk to the center, this Hotel somehow didnt satisfy me. It needs refurnishing definitely(!), very poor rooms. I didnt enjoy spending time in the room, it is only good for sleeping. Though I can say it is clean but; I don't know it could be better at overall, had some strange feeling somehow in the room, didnt like it that much and I would only stay there again on the condition that all the other hotels ate overbooked. And the pool did not attract me at all.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Simlatrk
Reviewed 1 September 2009

We have just come back from two weeks at the Yacht Plaza Hotel in Fethiye and it has been the best two weeks we have ever spent in Turkey, after over 9 years of traveling to the country. The hotel location is perfect, just a short walk to the town, harbour and markets, etc. The hotel its self is just about perfect, relaxed and very peaceful with a great pool and views of Fethiye bay that our amazing; and a sunsets that you would find hard to match anywhere in the world. But, as with all hotels, the most important element are the staff and the Yacht Plaza has some of the warmest and most friendly staff you could ever wish to meet. You were always met with a smile and nothing was too much trouble for any of them....and a great sense of humour was always on display. The hotel owners, Batu and Banu, are at the hotel most of the time mixing and chatting with the hotel guests and are both lovely people and very approachable, always checking that you are happy with your stay, etc.

Would we go back? Yes without a doubt and with no hesitation at all. Thank you Batu and Banu and to all of your staff for such a great holiday we will remember for many years to come.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family