“This will be your Holiday Highlight.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fly South Microlighting

Fly South Microlighting
Ranked #31 of 62 Tours in Fethiye
More attraction details
Owner description: FlySouth Microlighting Turkey Sit back and enjoy some of the most Amazıng views over Fethıye and Ölüdeniz with our highly trained pilots who wıll give you a guided tour of the area from a stunning Birds eye view...
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This will be your Holiday Highlight.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

If you do any tours on Holiday, do this. Full stop.
Why ? It's an adventure from start to finish, a wild ride that will leave you gasping for more.
It's good, Disney couldn't script it. It's educational, an experience, surreal, and medicinal in some ways. If you have a sense of curiosity and like to challenge your self ... do it. Flying, a Jeep/Lada ride, Honey the dog, and a Joannalummley/Honerblackman lady to look after you too !
They make a nice cup of tea too.
Robert/.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank HarryBalls

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fly South Microlighting Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

What an experience Fly South Micro flights a 23 minute scenic flight over the beautiful Turkish coastline.
Take your camera for some breathtaking photographs of Olu Deniz beach and lagoon, St Nicholas Island, Butterfly valley, Ovacik and Hisaronu. The owner Gustav is amazing and so knowledgeable.
Should have done it years ago, I have been watching them for over 20 years !!and cannot wait to do it again.!! and Again and again!!Brilliant

Visited September 2012
Brixham, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Must Do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Just returned from a week in Ovacik with the temperatures still in the 30`s. I did the paragliding twice back in July so I thought I would try the microlighting this time. I wasn`t disappointed. The location is just perfect for any aerial activity with terrific scenery and weather. I was lucky to see dolphins playing in the water and you see the roman ruins underwater in the Blue Lagoon. The air of course is full of activity with paragliders coming in off the mountain above you and below you so there`s never a dull moment. Everyone is very friendly and professional and the pilot points out any interesting features and is happy to answer any questions about the aircraft etc. So if you are thinking of doing it or are unsure if you would like it...JUST DO IT you wont regret it

Visited October 2012
Faversham, United Kingdom
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Has to be done!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

What a great experience! As other reviewers have said, the sight of microlights buzzing around the sky whilst sunbathing is certainly a good advertisement - how can you resist?

My mate and I booked up via one of the booths in Olu Deniz - £59 seems to be the standard price no matter who you book with. Like others, I was a little apprehensive about this - somewhat ironic, considering I flew light aircraft for many years! However, my fears were unwarranted and I had an amazing flight - as did my mate!

There are two pilots - one English, one Turkish. I flew with Ozgar who told me he has some 10,000 flying hours under his belt. Good commentary, relaxed, professional.

The views are amazing - Olu Deniz Beach, The Blue Lagoon, Butterfly Beach, the mountains ... awesome!

I've shown the recommended length of visit as 1 to 2 hours - the flight itself is around 20 minutes but you need to allow for your pick-up and return to your accommodation, along with waiting time and familiarisation at the airfield.

Highly recommended!!

Visited October 2012
Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

In August this year we stayed at the Montana Pine Hotel in Olu Deniz and the Microlights flew over the complex many times a day. My husband thought it would be a great experience to both fly, I was very dubious but agreed and I was so glad I did.

The whole experience was brilliant, Caroline reassured me as I told her I had reservations and she was 101% right I loved every second. I flew with Ozgur who made me feel totally as ease the whole time and was so informative about the area.

I had the DVD taken from my mircrolight and my husband took photos. Since we have been back we have subjected all our friends to the DVD and all of them have said what a great experience it must have been – having the DVD is a must you can relive your time in the sky over and over again.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD of yourselves. Thank you