“How not to run a business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Inn

Cafe Inn
Ranked #279 of 403 Restaurants in Fethiye
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“How not to run a business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

On Sunday,8 June evening along with my wife I went along to Café Inn. The restaurant was busy but there were still empty tables. We were greeted by a young woman, seated, served drinks, supplied with a menu and place settings laid.
After 20 minutes we were still waiting to place our meal order although I saw the sole waiter fussing around seated diners who were being joined at their various tables by friends. Obviously all regular patrons.
I managed, eventually, to attract the attention of the waiter who came over and whose first words to me were, 'Calling me over will not get you your meal any quicker'.
I pointed out that I had been waiting a long time for service and had seen him attend to others who arrived after me.
He then took our meal order.
After another 25 minutes I finally gave up and left the premises.
I was told by a friend who was in the restaurant at the time that they waited an hour between courses.
Strange way to run a business.
I should have walked away earlier and I will certainly never return.

• Visited June 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We waited for our dinner about 40 minutes, and Sunday roast included just boiled vegetables, terrible main course, and burning bitter Yorkshire pudding. The dessert was also terrible. This definitely was the worst meal we have ever eaten.
The only worthy meal was fresh orange juice which doesn't need any cooking skills.
By the way, the service was ok, I think so.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

This restaurant is hidden away down a side street not far from where the Sunday market is. Food is lovely and well cooked. Service is great.

Visited October 2013