Antas Deluxe Aparts
Hotel Babadag(Oludeniz)
Hotel Cypriot(Oludeniz)
Ramos Hotel(Oludeniz)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfriendliest placeboat triplovely weekfab holidaysaklikent gorgesedatovacikduckssunbedsfethyie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We have just returned from our latest stay at Antas on arrival our flight was delayed and Sedat had to stay up half the night waiting for us but you wouldn't have known he made us feel very welcome greeted us with a smile and made sure we were happy with our apartment, which was spotlessly clean, well equipped, lovely mountain views and even had a view of the sea . We have stayed at other places in the area but Antas would always be our first choice a short walk from the main strip 10 mins downhill about 15 mins back up its a peaceful location you will here the call to prayer but you can hear that wherever you stay and occasionally the goats sheep etc but we were never woken in the night by them .All the staff at Antas are friendly and helpful no one hassles you to buy drinks etc but are available in the back ground if required even to have a game of pool with , bbq and killer pool night is great fun and both staff and guests join in . The food at Antas is lovely, Sedat , Ibor and chef are great people and go out of there way to make sure your holiday is a happy one . Can't wait to return .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BurtonMrsk
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just come back from 2wks in antas apartments Ibo and Rejeb (chef) were lovely so helpful Ibos English perfect nothing a problem.View from our balcony breathtaking pool fab but very deep complex spotless maid in every day.Only bad thing quite hilly walk back but got used to it in fact think I toned myself up ha ha.Would defo go back to antas if lower down the hill nice area.

Room Tip: higher the room better the view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We stayed here the last week of sept and first week of october, we were very pleasantly welcomed by sedat his young helper who was very very helpful no problem carrying lots of bags and the two beautiful dogs. I cannot fault the whole of this complex. Very beautiful surroundings, apartment brilliant, lovely views. Its like being in their home and welcomed. The walk up the hill is nothing we were made up, on arriving home both of us had lost 3lbs. On the last night we had to wait nearly an hour for our bus, Sedat and his young helper I wish I remembered his name but he loves football, waited patiently with us. I cannot recommend this hotel enough it is so brilliant.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. There are very good rooms on the ground floor which go straight out onto your own garden.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank minx59
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I went in may to antas with my partner our kids and some other family we all loved it 2 of them have just come back again. We have already booked for june 2013 owner and staff very friendly all rooms were clean all the time. we didnt want to leave only thing I didnt like was pushing a buggy up the hill back to antas.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Laura1987gary
Reviewed 2 October 2012

When arriving at our hotel about 3am on a Saturday morning our rooms got muddled up there was 4 of us and we was put in the attick the next morning we asked the owner sedat for a different room and he changed us straight away hisaronu is about a 15 minute walk down the hill if u have a walking difficulty I wouldn't stay at the antas, we walked down but got a taxi back for 10 lira, James the waiter was really nice and helped you out when u needed it sedat the owner was all money what ever money he could get out of u he would try. If u go into hisaronu try del boys amazing food in there and for a good night out try harmonys over all it was really good and if I was to come back to ovacik I would stay here x

• Stayed: September 2012