Short and sweet, an average, clean and simple hotel, that ticks most of the basic boxes.
Only a few minutes walk from the sea front with its plethora of cafes, bars and restaurants, and everyone seems friendly enough.
Give the water-taxi a try on market day to bag a bargain or two, but be ready for the onslaught of traders all wanting to sell you there wares in an enthusiastic, and jovial manner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel offers a warm welcome with pleasant staff who will do their best to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday. The Golden Moon is located in a great position close to the wide stretch of beach with its pedestrian promenade lined with cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. The relaxing poolside within the garden is perfect for soaking up the sun with a good book or a refreshing drink if you prefer to stay closer to home.Pet Friendly Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Moon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Moon Hotel Fethiye
- Golden Moon Hotel Turkey/Fethiye