Stayed for one night. Friendly reception but room small and a peculiar humming sound coming from next door which thankfully stopped at around 12.30. Called reception for assistance but "no speak English" was the response. We were off season and the room was very cold. The A/C/room heater would not work at all so we stayed cold all night. The shower was hot thank goodness but the room was shabby. There is no lift. The breakfast buffet was average. A budget choice and good location hence average rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel offers a warm welcome with pleasant staff who will do their best to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday. The Golden Moon is located in a great position close to the wide stretch of beach with its pedestrian promenade lined with cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. The relaxing poolside within the garden is perfect for soaking up the sun with a good book or a refreshing drink if you prefer to stay closer to home.Pet Friendly Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Moon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Moon Hotel Fethiye
- Golden Moon Hotel Turkey/Fethiye