2 weeks of hell! Due to the open design of the hotel do not expect to sleep after 8am everyday. Our holiday was a nightmare as we would party till 3-4am but be woken by the sounds of shouting staff, chairs and tables being dragged across the reception floor at 8am in preparation for breakfast. The walls and doors of each room are paper thin, if you are an early bird and simply have to get to breakfast at 8am then the noise will be your alarm call for sure (ear plugs ineffective), other bad points are the wifi only works in 2 meters of reception desk, towels like 80 grade sandpaper, bar music on repeat ALOT!
Worst 2 weeks if my life.
Good points...location, hotel dog mini Pom was very cute
Oh yeah and the hotel bar is a rip off
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel offers a warm welcome with pleasant staff who will do their best to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday. The Golden Moon is located in a great position close to the wide stretch of beach with its pedestrian promenade lined with cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. The relaxing poolside within the garden is perfect for soaking up the sun with a good book or a refreshing drink if you prefer to stay closer to home.Pet Friendly Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Moon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Moon Hotel Fethiye
- Golden Moon Hotel Turkey/Fethiye