i really loved this hotel last time but this year things have changed and i am sorry to say i dont think i will come back again it seemed more grubby and tired and i dont think they are keeping on top of the maintainace side as they did, a few of the staff are no longer there and they are missed and it really shows. although the beds are clean and the dining area very clean i did not enjoy the food and ate out most days the bar was a rip of as well , its a shame because this was prime location and easy accesss for all the bars and restaurants . i still love calis though and will keep my eye on the reviews over the summer and see what others have made of it especially repeat guests as i am sure that we will not be the only ones to think this. never mind still enjoyed most of it but it needs attention and hope things improve and not go further downhill please goldenmoon take note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel offers a warm welcome with pleasant staff who will do their best to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday. The Golden Moon is located in a great position close to the wide stretch of beach with its pedestrian promenade lined with cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. The relaxing poolside within the garden is perfect for soaking up the sun with a good book or a refreshing drink if you prefer to stay closer to home.Pet Friendly Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Golden Moon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Moon Hotel Fethiye
- Golden Moon Hotel Turkey/Fethiye