We booked our holiday with Thomas Cook, there was 35 of us all together in Majesty Tuana. We arrived at the hotel at 4:00am and as other have been complaining about no lighting you cant expect them to have the lights on 24/7 you are dropped off outside reception and they drop you off at your rooms anyway so no need to be complaining. After a few hours sleep we awoke to a lovely sunny weather 30+degrees, the grounds on which the hotel is on are beautiful. We were only a 2 minute walk from the main pool & restaurant, to the people who moan about the food, i think you are just being fussy because we stayed for a whole 15 days and not one of 35 of us suffered with food poisening ranging from ages 1-63. Obviously the breakfast aint gonna be sausage,bacon, e.t.c cus you go on holiday to try something different you are going into a different culture. At the main restaurant they had different foods every day near enough, donar & chicken kebabs, burgers, chips, ice cream, fish,salad, fish, pancakes, variety of breads, meatballs, hot pots, spaghetti bolognese. They also had once a week a special night, which they people rolling dough and cooking how they do in that country, showing you this on your way to the restaurant. However at the bar next to pool and the shopping mall onsite they cooked and made right in front of you home made pizzas they were to die for. They were always enough sun beds, either around the 5 pools or on the beach. The shopping mall sold clothing, water sport equipment, inflatables. Also a games room, which provided snooker, pool, air hockey, racing games, shooting games, xbox 360, ps3 also they provided a internet cafe, £2.50 for an hour or 5 lera.
The beach offered for free pedlows and canoes for most of the day, they also had jet ski's,banana boat, ringo & para gliding. Also you could hire boats.
The night club was open at 11:00pm till 2:00am for those people who moan about the noise are lying. Or must have super hearing cus we were right next to the main restaurant and never heard the music, close your windows in future, And most of us even the kids were up later then 2:00am anyway.
They have taxi's outside willing to take you anyway, and take as many passengers as you like, or there are regular buses.
We booked this holiday , due to my mother have a wedding at turkey, All of this was booked through thomas cook, they got married at the blue lagoon, with a professional photographer, who came to the hotel and gave copies of the wedding pictures in a booklet for £20, very well presented and wonderful photograph. The hotel also cornered off a section of the restaurant and gave us a 3 course meal. Overall the holiday was fantastic will definitely be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye