“Book it you won't be disappointed - great family hotel with first class hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Club Tuana Fethiye

Club Tuana Fethiye
Ranked #8 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We have just returned from weeks holiday here. We looked at many reviews of many hotels and eventually plumper for majesty tuana absolutely delighted we did. From arrival to check out the whole experience was superb. Friendly helpful staff. Animation team, waiters, bar staff, reception everyone is friendly welcoming and make you feel at home. If you have young kids go here staff make special effort with the little ones.
Book club room as they are central to everything and very pleasant. Beds very hard is my only ( very small) negative. Cleaned daily to high standard.
Plenty of choice to eat in main buffet restaurant recommend visiting the cooking stations dotted around worth the extra few minutes wait for fresh made food. Fussy eaters will not go hungry. Turkish and Italian restaurants worth visit very impressed. Huge quantities, friendly table service.
The staff make this hotel they are incredibly hard working and nothing is too much trouble. The animation team deserve special mention they are a credit to hotel. Plenty of activities if you desire or just chill by the pool or on beach if you prefer.
Our 4 year old daughter took ill on our holiday and had to go to hospital. The hotel has a doctors on site and on call just a call to reception away. We had a doctor and ambulance to attend her within 10 minutes. For this we were extremely grateful and impressed.

Not a single staff member failed to impress us with their enthusiasm to make sure we had a great holiday.

Don't read the negative reviews they must have went to the wrong place or they have no pleasing.

This hotel is the one to stay at no question. Loved it.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (756)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Poole
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We have just arrived back after 11 nights at Tuana. Going back to work after most holidays is bad enough, but after 11 nights here....its been murder ! Where do we start ? After a good flight and transfer our arrival at Tuana was very friendly and efficient. It took about 10 minutes to check in and to be escorted to our room, 1306. The staff member showed us how to use the air-conditioning system and explained the mini-bar. With reference to a recent reviewer complaining that the mini-bar was not free, this is wrong. The bar is stocked with about 4-6 bottles of water and 2 cans of Efes Bier. You can drink all of this at no cost. It will only cost you if you ask for it to be re-stocked (very fair). The room was not the largest room we have stayed in but it was more than adequate. Our room was a club room, which was situated a short distance from all the main activities, restaurant, bars, pool, ampitheatre, beach, etc. Its location to all these gave us no disturbance at all and was very convenient. The room was very clean and was re-cleaned every day of our stay. The over the bath shower was brilliant...loads of hot water and a huge shower-head. The beds could have been just a little softer but then it must be virtually impossible to meet everyones choice in mattresses.
The Restaurant:-We were very impressed with the restaurant. There was loads of available seating, either within the building or under cover outside. There was an incredible range of food at all three meals...breakfast, lunch and dinner. There were several themed nights, my favourite being the Fish Night...you have to make sure you go to the outer section of the food area where all the "Face to Face" cooking goes on. There is a huge grill area and the fish cooked on this are the best fish I have ever had. We have just 2 very slight criticisms of the food. 1. Sometimes a few of the items could have been kept a lot hotter than they were. 2. The sweet selection was was an incredibly "sweet" range of local dishes....a few more less sweet would be appreciated. The food, overall, was very good, and we never had to look far to find something we liked....I, personally, just could not get enough of the very tasty fresh grilled liver, a favourite. There was plenty to choose from when it came to the drinks available here. You could help yourself to wine, either by the glass or...as we did every night..a fresh bottle. the Rose was a particular favourite of ours...and many bottles left our table...empty. The staff here were incredible...absolutely tireless. Nothing was too much trouble and they were very friendly. We had a great time with the lady who looked after us. Another thing that we personally liked was the fact that members of the Animation team would come and have their meals with us....it was a privilege to share time with them.
Pool and Beach:- I think the hotel was pretty much full, but at no time did we struggle to find a nice spot to sun bathe in and plenty of sunbeds. We loved being in the pool area as there was always something going on. We are not the type to join in with the organised activities in the pool....but we loved to watch them...they were so funny at times. The Animation team might ask you once to join in but they NEVER pester you and leave you to relax. The pool is massive and never once saw it full. It is kept immaculately clean. The complex has its own private beach. It is a bit stoney but then that is what the local beaches are like. There is a lovely long wooden jetty. We spent many hours just sat or laid out here....watching the world go by. There are free pedalos and kyakes and there are jet skis, parasailing and wind surfing which you can pay for.
The Bars:- What can we say.....loads to drink, many named brands and best of all....the chance to "pull" your own beer at one of the several "Efes Bier" pumps fitted on our side of the bar....and its all free !!!!
The Animation Team:- We've saved the best til last. These guys really made our holiday something very special. Every member of this team deserve personal praise. There was something on every night in the outdoor theatre...from classic musicals like Mamma Mia, Grease, etc.....to very funny comedy nights and games shows. They worked so hard to try to make every night a memorable one. Well done Guys !!!
Would we go back to Tuana....yes we would ! Would we recommend Tuana to friends...absolutely. Our first visit to Turkey was a great success and thats definitely thanks to the whole team at Tuana Park...a real gem of a holiday resort for anyone, couples or families...go on...give it a try !!!

Room Tip: Club Rooms are close to all the main facilities. The Park rooms are a bit of a trek, especially at n...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Tamworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Excellent holiday, great selection of food, large comfy rooms, nice location, excellent selection of trips the river cruise and seeing the turtles and blue crabs was awesome!
Definitely reccomended, just be wary of the public loos in Fethiye!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
ugura, Director of Sales at Club Tuana Fethiye, responded to this review, 4 October 2011
We appreciate you taking the time to write such positive review about our hotel.

I am glad that our staff provided you with exceptional service and you were able to enjoy our rooms as well as our location.

Thank you again for your kind words and recommendation to others. We hope to welcome your family back on your next vacation.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2011

A good hotel, clean, family friendly and a lot to offer both in terms of food and entertainment. With helpful staff and a variety of activities going on daily you will be left wondering where your time has gone when you've stayed at this hotel. For me personally, I must say the animation team were really amazing!! A hard working bunch of people who were not only talented, motivated and friendly they also spoke a variety of languages too. The shows they performed every night were to an excellent standard every night, the games they organised and even just coming round everyday to have a chat was so lovely. A special thanks must go out to "bond", "zaferino", "maly" and "badman" (hope we got the spelling of the names right) for making me and my friends laugh sooo much every single day. The whole team are really fabulous, it is a shame on our last night we were in such a rush to catch out flight we didn't get to thank the animation team- I hope they see my message!! Thank you, from the four girls from London!

Sereena :)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sereena J
ugura, Director of Sales at Club Tuana Fethiye, responded to this review, 3 October 2011
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the value of your stay and especially happy to hear of your positive experience with our staff. We hope to host you again on any future travels to Fethiye.
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2011

After reading the mixed reveiws about this holiday, I was quite concerned before going. We'd never stayed at an All inclusive hotel before, and booked a late deal. We (family of 3, two adults and a 3yr old) travelled on 23rd September for a week, and all in all had a REALLY GOOD TIME.

We booked and paid for Park rooms, but I emailed the hotel before we went, to ask if there was any possiblility of an upgrade to a club room, as I'd read these were closer to the main attractions. I didnt receive a reply from my email, however when we arrived, we were allocated a Club Room (at no extra charge)- quality! We were in Club Room 2309. Towards the outer edges of the Club Area, but easy enough to walk to the facilities. In addition because we had a top floor end room, it was bigger than normal, and had an extra room with two extra beds- don't know if this was the luck of the draw, but it was far superior to what I was expecting from reading others reveiws. Room was very clean (and cleaned daily) but as other have said, a bit tired looking, and by that I mean the furniture was a bit worn at the edges, etc. But spotlessly clean. We had a problem with ants on one day and as soon as it was mentioned, the cleaners came around, re-cleaned and sprayed bug killer to get rid of the ants.

Drinks are plentiful, EFES on tap, wine, spirits and even cocktails if you ask for them at the main bar (So I was confused as to why there is a cocktail bar there which charges £6 a cocktail, when you can get them free from the all inclusive bar?!). Food was fine, nice variety, but by the end of the week, does get a bit samey. Friday night is the best for food as its steak night :). I have a very fussy eating 3 yr old, but he ate fine for the week.

People have raved about the Animation team on here saying they work endlessly, which they did seem to do (I wasnt personally involved with them, and in fairness they dont pressure you to join in at all), but I want to say that ALL the staff I met there work endlessly. These people are on very low wages, and work very hard- they were all polite, had a smile for you, and would joke around with my 3yr old to make him laugh. Remember a tip goes a long way, and costs very little 10 lira is only a couple of quid, and does get you a good service. I'm not talking about everyone dont get me wrong, but the bell boy who lugged 4 suitcases up two flights of stairs, and the cleaner who got rid of the ants- they all got a tip.

Overall an enjoyable holdiday, in relaxing location. Very beautiful, my 3yr was entertained all week- he was in the kids pool, at the mini zoo, in the playground, and LOVED the kiddies disco in the night. Beach was nice, but would have been nicer if not shingle- but my son loved going in the sea and thats what counts.

Room Tip: Maybe try emailing the hotel to get a club room. We paid Park prices for a Club Room, Im glad we sta...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My friend of 25 years and I found this hotel back in 2010 and are so gald we did !

We have gone on holiday pretty much every year since we met at mother and toddlers all those years ago. Back then it was more shopping trips and away days in the UK where our hubbies would take care of the kids while we had a rest, however with families all grown up now and the years having rolled on a bit bringing a few changes, we now like to relax for a whole week away each year in some lovely surrroundings somewhere further a field to have our 'girlie catchup'. We had holidayed in Turkey A/I once before in Olu denise and enjoyed the Turkish experience so much. However after discovering Fethiye that year while doing a scuba diving course, we decided to try the MajestyTuana because of all its great reviews.

In all those years of holidaying we only once went back to the same place twice and found it a bit disappointing so when we discovered this place and all its charms we decided (a bit apprehensively I must say) to return again this year in August for a week 3/8/2011 and boy we were not disappointed.

You know the old saying 'better the devil you know' well at our age, you pays your money, you know what you want out of a good holiday,and this place has absolutely everything !

Food is brilliant, Spa is fantastic, pools are plentyful and gorgeous, staff are amazing, AI drinks on tap 24 hours and our room was out of this world much nearer pool and dining room this year which was lovely for 2 women on our own but I have to say at no time did we feel uneasy walkeding around day or night. I am sure our room was just newly done, the bathroom was out of this world and although one does not spend too much time there, to us its an important part of the pampering experience. Air conditioning, balcony and comfy beds are part of what make the experience perfect.

We found daily sunbeds in one of the garden areas only few yards from the private beach so our days were spent sunning ourselves overlooking the sea catching the little breeze and I could take frequent swims off the jetty and my friend who enjoys the pool was only few yards from that too.

The majesty bar in the evening is called the 'quiet ba'r again not too far away short distance from the main bar area but definately lives up to its name if you fancy a bit of peace and quiet, games and entertainment is plentyful around the pool during day but no one forces you to join in if you dont fancy it, the cocktail bar down by the sea is nice place to meet other guests at the end of the day before going up to get ready for dinner, however the best bit for us (because we love to dance) is the open air disco every evening where your just as welcome if your 10 or 10 times that age lol and if it wasnt pointed out to you I guarantee you wouldnt know it was there ! You could sit in the main bar area of an evening after 11pm and never know what your missing :-)

The animation team make sure you feel special wherever you decide to enjoy your days/evenings and the bar staff (some new and some same as last year) worked tirelessly at serving you from morning till night (thankyou Mehmet ,Gokhan, Anul and the lovely lady manageress whom we met sorry forget your name), in fact everyone of them, all fantastic. I cant say enough good things about this hotel.

My one wish is that I could get the whole family to come, (am working on it) because there really is something here for every age but mum is recovering from a major illness so turkey is too far just now.

Next year was going to be somewhere special for our girlie week, since we both turn 50 but after not much deliberation we have decided that Majesty Tuana is the place for us to celebrate in style, so will be booking again in the next couple of weeks for another perfect week in August. Shame its a whole year away, cant wait to return and if I can organise a family holiday for us all somehow then I will be back again before then for sure.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Ware, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We had 10 nights in August and had a great time. Food was plentiful and a good selection. Italian rest' was excellent. The hotel was very clean and the grounds too. Would go back, but probably won't because we like to try something different. Well worth the money.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank mandy w
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Majesty Club Tuana Park ! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel clean. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Majesty Club Tuana Park in Fethiye in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fethiye
Yacht Classic Hotel
#13 of 102 in Fethiye
Letoonia Club & Hotel
Letoonia Club & Hotel
#6 of 102 in Fethiye

Been to Club Tuana Fethiye? Share your experiences!