After reading the mixed reviews about this holiday we were a bit concerned. However, the resort was lovely and we had a lovely holiday. My hubby and I stayed there for a week from the 17th of May and paid approx 500pp incl. flights and transfers - so a bargain for what we experienced. This was our first time to Turkey and an all inclusive - we usually go on city breaks and cruises
Food- good selection of food, every night in the main eating area there was a different featured main each night e.g. fresh tuna, kebabs, chickens. The food was cooked to a very high standard and reflected traditional Turkish food. We don’t really snack throughout the day but I believe there was food available throughout the day in one of the bar areas. I am quite fussy about my coffee but the cafe crème available from some of the machines was lovely. The shops in the complex were more expensive than the one just outside the complex but still not too bad a price e.g. 75p for a Mars bar
Drinks - of very good standard and branded. The beer available (Efes) was available in light, normal or dark. Soft drinks were Coke, Tango etc. The wine available in eating area was pleasant too
Room - we stayed in Club room 1406. Good size room, very clean. As mentioned in previous reviews the walls are VERY thin - you can hear next door close their drawers! We did hear the base form music played in the resort but with earplugs I slept very well. The rooms are serviced everyday. TV wise - if you needed there are several English films or sitcoms on the Turkish channels
Spa - had a Turkish bath and massage. Nice experience but make sure you haggle as their spa treatments are not to the same standard as in UK i found.
Feithye - really easy to get to. Nice place and good for a few visits. We went to the Tuesday market which is full of fake bags/clothes. Not really our thing but it was great fun to walk round.
Entertainment & resort points - we didn’t have much to do with the Anime team but one thing was evident - they work very very hard. Pool exercises and aerobics were also available daily. The pool is lovely and the deep end is quiet. The beach is bit stoney but lovely. Sunsets were fab to watch. The resort is beautiful - lovely grounds.
Service - pleasant staff who responded well when smiled at. The only negative was that certain waiting staff took away your drinks/plates even though it was obvious you were still eating e.g. you had stopped to digest a bit/to breathe and they would take plate away. However, only a few did this so we avoided them and did not sit in their "area".
I think Thomson have not renewed their contract but Thomas Cook still go there. We will be booking for next May as we had a lovely relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye