We have just returned from our 2nd holiday in 2 years to the Majesty Club Tuana and what a brilliant holiday yet again!!!
We arrived about 10pm to check in, we had booked a family club room but were given a family room in park 2, which was quite a bit smaller than the family club room but this was sorted the next day when we were moved to a club room.
The staff work really hard to keep the hotel and grounds spotlessly clean, our room was cleaned every day with clean sheets and towels. In the restaurant the waiters are really quick at clearing your table, they never stand still!! We got chatting to one particular waiter at one mealtime and for the rest of our holiday he saved a table for us, we gave him a tip on our last day, he was so pleased!! Some of the bar staff recognised my husband and daughter from last year and soon got to know what our drinks were so that we didnt need to tell them what we wanted! The entertainment team work really hard too, they are always on the go around the pool organising games and activities but are not pushy if you dont want to join in, my 2 teenagers loved the rifle shooting with Neyo, he really made their holiday, thanks Neyo!!!
We never had a problem with the food, we found it very good for all inclusive and none of us ever felt hungry. Drinks are really good too, most spirits are branded and coco cola in bottles. The bars are open till midnight except the Majesty bar which is open 24hrs, and the open air disco is open from 11pm till 2am (all inclusive drinks are included at the disco, not as mentioned in another review)
The only negative is the sunbeds!! If you want a spot near the main pool then you will have to get down to the pool by 7am, but ive not yet stayed at hotel abroad where this is not the case! But there are 2 other pools but these are a lot quieter than the main pool.
All in all we really enjoyed our 2nd stay and would definitely go back a 3rd time!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye