Returned on 20 Oct after 1 week with my husband and 2 children (aged 9&10). We had a fantastic time and would go back in a minute.
Hotel grounds and public areas are spotless. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and comfortable. Not sure if the air conditioning worked but we didn't need it. Might be different in the height of summer though. Reception staff v helpful and quick. When I asked for some more pillows the had them delivered to the room quicker that it took me to walk back. As for finding staff friendly, a smile and a hello was always returned with the same despite the working long hours 6 days a week.
I was usually up early and enjoyed a coffee sitting reading while the sun came up. Its Dowwe Egberts and much nicer than most coffee I have tasted on holiday and is available 24 hours. Meals were good and always a great selection although I wasn't alwasy sure what it was. A few more signs would be helpful. Kids found things they liked and tried a few they didn't. Thats the good thing about a buffet, they could just put it aside and try again.
Kids loved the pool, the flumes and being on the beach esp jumping into the sea from the pier. We used the free pedalo boats and paid for a couple of shots on the ringos which work out about £10 each and last a good time. Beach is pebble and sand but ok to walk on bare foot and the kids enjoyed playing on it. The Thomas Cook rep arranged for our trip to a local Turkish Bath (Sultan Hammam) for £10 adult and £5 child which is half the price of the hotel spa. We were collected from the hotel and it took about 15 mins. It was fantastic and good fun. You keep swimwear on and I felt very at ease having it done. The kids loved it! You can also have other treatments like facial and massages done there too. The shop in the hotel was a bit pricey but 2 mins walk outwith the hotel, down the lane that runs between the main gate and park 1, you will find a local shop which is much cheaper and a small bar which serves English Breakfast if you fancy it and shows football on SKY. Sterling, Euro and Turkish Lira are taken in all shops.
Entertainment is great. Kids club good too. The animation team are really friendly but not pushy. They really are a credit to the hotel. Its good fun just watching them and their antics. There is an arcade where you can pay to use the playstation, the internet or play pool. All are reasonably priced. Hotel photographers take photos throughout the hotel and on the beach which you can buy with no obligation but if you do want to arrange to have photos taken they do some great scenes with the sunset and in the gardens.
Got a speed boat from the hotel pier into Fethiye for the market on Tuesday (cost £50 for 4 for return trip) but was total luxury and only took 15 mins instead of approx 45 on the dolmus which was cramped and hot. Market was good fun and we got some good bargains. Kids had lunch in McDonalds in Fethiye but we ate in a Turkish place called Mozaik. The food was fantastic and I would recommed a visit. Went back into shop in the bazzar in Fethiye one evening on the dolmus when it was quieter and cooler(about £2.50 each way) and it was good to see some of the little villages on the way. Fethiye was lovely at night with lots of Turkish sights, sounds and smells.
We don't normally go to the same place twice as there are so many places to see but I would go back here in a minute. It felt so relaxing and safe. The kids could play about and come back and forward to see us at the pool so we all got what we wanted out of our break. Perfect!
Word of waring about Dalaman airport. It cost me £18 for 2 happy meals and a large chips! Apparently it is one of the most expensive airports in the world. Take a snack with you but you will have to buy drinks there as the same rules about fluids apply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye