I stayed at the majesty with my wife and two friends for a week 22sep-28 and all i can say is it was fantastic from the first minute we got there to the fireworks display we watched as we left.
We stayed in standard club rooms and they we're always kept fresh and although single beds were pushed together to make a double(only issue all holiday as wife loves hugs at night) the air con worked fine and we were only a couple of mins walk from anywhere.
The food all holiday was full of flavour and the day they bought in two donner kebab machines in the outside fresh dining area my heart skipped a beat! There was more than enough variety available every evening and the Turkish ala carte evenings was great also! I think between the four of us we didn't have a bad meal at either lunch or dinner(brekkie was fine but I just loaded up at lunch and dinner so a nice cup of tea in the morning would suffice but there was plenty there if required! Pouring our own pints fom the pool bar was very handy and the endless water bottles in fridges at every corner of the hotel was very much needed as we didn't see a cloud in 7 days!
The entertainment team specifically NEO was first class and without doubt a credit to the hotel and his fresh approach to his job and to make sure everyone had a great holiday was absolutely first class. Games around the pool where if you wanna play then you play and if you dont and want to laze around with a pint of efes then that's cool as long as you get up to do the club dance at lunchtime!!
The entertainment team in the evening led by the guy who speaks wonderfully fluent in many languages to cater for all guests from different countries was fantastic (although when i had to receive my winners trophy one evening and i told him i live in guernsey he did think that was in ireland as opposed to being an island-so back to geography classes i think lol) and a special mention must go to Alex and his entertainment team who must put in a lot of hard work to get the shows out and you can see that everyone enjoys it so the hard work has paid off.
To the people who say its in the middle of nowhere then that's fair enough but we do all have the choices before we go so it's not the hotels fault is it! 15 mins to fethiye in a cab and 45 fom airport is ok or me!
We all had a Turkish bath and I had a Turkish shave and all of those experiences were unforgettable and I would reccomend them to anybody who stays here!
The water slides were awesome coming from a 32 yr old man so I'm sure the kids would love them and as this was are first trip to turkey which is obviously a big place with thousands of hotels to choose from the question is would I go back to majesty club tuana????????
Too bloody right!
Ps the sand isn't really golden and is pebbly but once again not the hotels fault!
Thanks NEO and majesty for a lovely holiday from "Scott Katy Ian and Russian looking Sarah!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye