Transfer from dalaman was only 30 minutes as we had a late night flight and roads were empty. Arrived at Majesty Tuana as the first drop off at 4am a cheerful member of staff who helped us through the checking in procedure before being carted off in a golf buggy to our room, the grounds on first look were fantastic.
*you can book a safe at this point ours cost £14 for 10 days
Woke up on our first morning to fantastic sunshine and we were both amazed at just how fantastic the grounds were, they were kept phenomenally well by the brigade of gardeners. Fresh flowers were picked every day from the gardens and out onto the tables in the restaurants which was a nice touch. Overall very clean and plenty of photo opportunities.
We stayed in park 1 right next to the swimming pool and we loved it. Our area was very quiet and away from all the hustle and bustle of the hotel which we enjoyed. Air con worked fantastic and the room was cleaned daily
*we tipped £5 on our first night and we came back to towel sculptures which was nice
Balcony was more than big enough and had tables and chairs provided for us ready along with ashtrays. All the rooms have wardrobes with hangars in to hang your clothes but could of done with a few more as we had 5 each. Beds were very hard compared to what we have at home but we got use to this after awhile, we did request another pillow each as only provided with one and they arrived same day which we were pleased with.
*No kettle for making tea
*Has a buit in hair dryer
*Clean set of towels everyday
*Shampoo and conditioner provided
--Food and Drink--
Food was very nice with lots to choose from such as mezze, fresh fish and meats aswell as a themed night every Monday, which is turkish night with kebabs and pides to choose from. We did find however that after 7 or 8 days the food got very repetitive and struggled to face it on the last day. In park 1 they have the snack bar which provides fruit Aswell as fresh pizza which is fantastic Aswell as burgers and chips. Would recommend being at the restaraunt for 7pm as it gets very busy and is sometimes hard to find somewhere to sit, it's also a good idea to leave a bag or something on the table as a sign to the staff to not clear your table away!
Drink selection was very good
-bottled coke, fanta and sprite
-efes and becks on draught (certain bars)
-jim bean rum
Aswell as a local baileys peach snappes etc!
Always had access to water everywhere in the hotel
On the whole staff were very friendly and helpful, the staff at park 1 were always very friendly to everybody who went there and were a pleasure to talk to, always very happy and seemed as if they really enjoyed their jobs. Majesty bar staff were a bit more straight to the point and sometimes got our drinks wrong, but they were constantly busy and had to deal with some very rude people at times. Entertainment team were fantastic and always enjoyed themselves which was nice to see.
Majesty has its own amphitheater and this is where all the evening entertainment happens. During the day you will pass a big board near the main pool showcasing that evenings entertainment, during our stay we watched grease lightning and crazy mamma Mia, both of which were fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed them, the latter was followed by a big fireworks display which was a nice addition. Was easy to see everybody worked very hard for the shows and everybody was brilliant.
For the men, next door is a small bar just down the track and it shows SKY SPORTS! Aswell aa all the live football and attracted many Brits during our stay, there will be a board advertising what games are being shown. It's 10tl for efes here but avoid spirits as it was 15tl for a vodka and coke!
We went on a trip called cruise the blues, best day to do this is on a Monday as you actually depart from the boardwalk at the back of the hotel and its cheaper at £29 instead of the usual £35. This was a fantastic trip which was one of the highlights of our holiday, we left at 9.30am and arrived back at 4.30pm, lunch was provided Aswell as all inclusive bar!
We visited the fetihye market which was a great experience and as you can imagine its a buyers paradise and is good day out. We payed 5tl per person each way, the dolmus stop in fetihye is just over the road from the market!
Our last trip we booked through TC was the oludeniz shuttle bus, it's nearly £50 for a taxi there and bak, instead we paid £20 and caught a mini bus down. Oludeniz is ill of restaurants bars and shops and was a lovely day out with many picture opportunities!
We visited late September and it was scorching! Went a few days without seeing a cloud, despite the forecast rain! My advice would be to ignore the forecast as every day it said cloudy yet we never saw a cloud or a spot of rain, tempreture was always around the low 30s and still warm enough at night to wear t shirt and shorts!
Whole hotel was furnished well and looked great. Was a games are with pool tables, football tables and games consoles.
*15tl for an hour of pool, 15tl for an hour on the games consoles
Was also an Internet room to check emails. Main lobby had wifi but was sometimes slow due to volume of people using it but still worked well. Only let down for the holiday was everytime we tried to book a la carte we were told it was closed which was a shame but didn't spoil the holiday at all.
Beach was a stony beach so you defiantly need something on your feet! The sea was very warm compared to the swimming pools and lots of sun beds on the beach although these were always taken very quickly
Small shopping mall in the hotel with fake bags, sunglasses, beats headphones etc but you do tend to get things cheaper down the market, we did buy a 2 handbags in the hotel which were very good fakes and the missus loves them! You can also buy cigarettes if you run out from the shop!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definitely return here next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye